Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Scoundrel wrote: »
    Yeah I've always liked Ritchie met him at a few exhibitions he's a gentleman.

I've met him also and I second this, lovely fella

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Richie's scoring has been incredible all week so far, he is truly awful on the doubles though. He is honestly scoring as good as anyone, if he could find a double he'd be flying. 3-2 down to McG at the moment despite outscoring him.

Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 17,939 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Lewis finding bit of form, knocked out MVG with 102 average to reach last 16

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Scoundrel wrote: »
    Yeah I've always liked Ritchie met him at a few exhibitions he's a gentleman.

He's 3rd dart throw shoulder wobble is a sight to behold

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭boomdocker

paulie21 wrote: »
    Lewis finding bit of form, knocked out MVG with 102 average to reach last 16

Into the quarters now

• Advertisement

Lewis in the semis throwing great stuff what's going on

battle of the big boys , Lewis v de Sousa
    Wright and Joe Cullen in the other semi

• Registered Users Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭bassy

hon ady

Cracking game of darts this

boomdocker wrote: »
    Cracking game of darts this

hope ady edges it,do him the world of good.

• Advertisement

snakey v de sousa final i fancey snakey

bassy wrote: »
    snakey v de sousa final i fancey snakey

Yep, won 8-7
    Was 7-4 up , de Sousa won 3 on the trot to level then Snakey won the last leg with an 11 darter
    Suppose that's why he's World Champ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

Draw for today; William O'Connor and Keane Barry both have winnable games against Benito Van De Pas and Matthew Dennant. Ciaran Teehan tough draw against Johnny Clayton

https://www.live-darts.com/pdc-darts-news/pdc-winter-series/pdc-winter-series-2020-day-five-draw/?fbclid=IwAR3ihT6t87psS0-nzYqtolZoTsNzkCnJU7_Pr6ZUoq-vXqaLcjpPrIgbSCo

Dillonb3 wrote: »
    Draw for today; William O'Connor and Keane Barry both have winnable games against Benito Van De Pas and Matthew Dennant. Ciaran Teehan tough draw against Johnny Clayton

https://www.live-darts.com/pdc-darts-news/pdc-winter-series/pdc-winter-series-2020-day-five-draw/?fbclid=IwAR3ihT6t87psS0-nzYqtolZoTsNzkCnJU7_Pr6ZUoq-vXqaLcjpPrIgbSCo

All the Irish bar Teehan through to round 2. Great week for the Irish.

MvG out already lost to Callan Rydz in first game

Lennon loses 6-3 to Chisnall. Keane Barry will be playing Michael Smith, O'Connor playing B Brooks (never heard if him).

Some Welsh thrower was disqualified today after getting into backstage row with MVG

Keane was unlucky against Smith great game. Willie through the last 32

https://twitter.com/OfficialPDC/status/1327647312911413257?s=19

O'Connor gets through but has Peter Wright, Brendan Dolan will player Gurney. Keane Barry lost 6-4 to Smith

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Gave it a fair run did Keane.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

• Advertisement

Watching the games on board 1 and Chisnall records 121 avg over David Evans on board 2 :D

https://members.dartconnect.com/history/report/match/5fb00c58934ac53a34caf711

Joe Cullen beat Ratajski in the final

boomdocker wrote: »
    Joe Cullen beat Ratajski in the final

With a 105 average too. Plenty players in good form for the grandslam should be good

Might throw a fiver on Cullen or Heta for the Grand Slam 50/1 and 40/1 :)

Robert Thornton set to lose his tour card since he hasn't qualified for the grandslam, players championship or world's.. amazing how fast players can disappear.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

US2 wrote: »
    Robert Thornton set to lose his tour card since he hasn't qualified for the grandslam, players championship or world's.. amazing how fast players can disappear.

yeah the same thing happened to Wes Newton

on that what's the story with the BDO ?? will there be a worlds championship

far cry from the few yrs ago where he was gritty as hell and beat mvg in the world grand prix final,i remember it well as i had 20 euro on the thorn from the start of the tournament at around 9/1 and i taught i got a good run for my money getting to the final i was very surpised and happy i had 200 euros to collect and happy for the thorn also.

i played the thorn in a exhibition back in 2015 one sound bloke and loves the drink and the food the pub had finger food and he loved hes pudding.

he was playing guys and going for 25 bull every 3 darts he was awesum on it.

i pissed him off on my first throw i got 105 and done a mvg celebration,next thing he had 2 in treble 20 before i got back behind him and he say hey boy for me to watch the 3rd dart but he only got 140,i say only lol.

bassy wrote: »
    far cry from the few yrs ago where he was gritty as hell and beat mvg in the world grand prix final,i remember it well as i had 20 euro on the thorn from the start of the tournament at around 9/1 and i taught i got a good run for my money getting to the final i was very surpised and happy i had 200 euros to collect and happy for the thorn also.

i played the thorn in a exhibition back in 2015 one sound bloke and loves the drink and the food the pub had finger food and he loved hes pudding.

he was playing guys and going for 25 bull every 3 darts he was awesum on it.

i pissed him off on my first throw i got 105 and done a mvg celebration,next thing he had 2 in treble 20 before i got back behind him and he say hey boy for me to watch the 3rd dart but he only got 140,i say only lol.

Suprised he was as small as 9/1 he wasn't doing much then either. Never met him he looks like a man that enjoys a pint alright. Sad to see him struggle, I think his wife died last year. He was as good as anyone when he on form. He'd still be giving out to himself after hitting a 140 gas man

Best exhibition I met Terry Jenkins. Worst, John Lowe

• Advertisement

Best exhibition I met Terry Jenkins. Worst, John Lowe

never met jenks and only found out he done a pub yrs ago where my brother lives i was gutted,i was told he done it for 500 euros and drank pints for fun.a lovely man i bet and no probs with a photo or autograph.

seen john lowe few yrs back in hes red audi car and i spotted him as soon as he seen me looking at him and copping who he was he drove off.

Advertisement