Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leeds United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2020/2021

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

2 down in 3 minues

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,024 ✭✭✭10000maniacs

Its going to be a long afternoon. 2:0 on 3 mins

Last 4 minutes have been good...

Bamford missed a sitter. He has to score there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭purple hands

Grim

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

We wont get any 50/50s from the Man U fan in black.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

3-0. I'm done watching this.

3:0 after 20 minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

whiterebel wrote: »
    We wont get any 50/50s from the Man U fan in black.

Yea, he isn’t our problem
    We are pathetic defending, getting beat at our own game, it’s embarrassing

3 shots, 3 goals. FFS

• Advertisement

Keep it below double figures.

A win from here will be tricky, but particularly pleasing...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭adaminho

A win from here will be tricky, but particularly pleasing...

Not impossible though. We look like the better team but the two fast goals killed us.

If Bamford had of scored that sitter at 1:0, we would have been competing now. Really not good enough.

If Bamford had of scored that sitter at 1:0, we would have been competing now. Really not good enough.

After the silence on Wednesday, your second Bamford isn't good enough post of the day...

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I can't watch any more

Take a point now

Zaph wrote: »
    I can't watch any more

I will but I've broken out the Whiskeys.!

After the silence on Wednesday, your second Bamford isn't good enough post of the day...
    Oh here we go. And stop misquoting me. The miss wasn't good enough. Is English your second language?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

They’ll have to buy more defensive cover in January. We need a left back desperately. We also need some luck with injuries to Koch and Llorente

AND IT'S ON

:P

Hopefully this will show some of our more delusional fans that we have a ton of work to do
    Let’s go cooper

Game on...:D

4:1 Thank god.

adaminho wrote: »
    I will but I've broken out the Whiskeys.!

I literally poured a Scotch and Cooper scored! I have a Bushmills (Dallas) and a Swiss whiskey (Allioski) lined up next!

• Advertisement

A positive from today. We are doing better from corners.

Costa or Poveda on for Harrison at the half I’d say.

Well that was horrible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭event

Get Pablo on for any of them

Klich and Philips have been totally taken out of the game, shockingly nullified
    Philips has been pretty poor, not tuned in at all

• Advertisement

A positive from today. We are doing better from corners.

A positive from today, we are not playing again for a week

Its shocking that basically 4 shots on target and 4 goals. Simple mistakes are undoing us time after time. We are made for this MU team, as we are so cavalier going forward. How Bielsa couldn't do what everyone else does and sit back and hit the on the break is baffling. We try it on EVERY break, we have to be more selective. Maybe its down the limitations of not having proper full backs etc. We gave their strikers and midfielders so much room around the penalty area, I'm surprised they haven't got double. We need to learn to frustrate teams that do this - Spurs will murder us if we play the same way.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Klich and Philips have been totally taken out of the game, shockingly nullified
    Philips has been pretty poor, not tuned in at all

Both have been taken off. Struijk and Shackleton on.

whiterebel wrote: »
    Its shocking that basically 4 shots on target and 4 goals. Simple mistakes are undoing us time after time. We are made for this MU team, as we are so cavalier going forward. How Bielsa couldn't do what everyone else does and sit back and hit the on the break is baffling. We try it on EVERY break, we have to be more selective. Maybe its down the limitations of not having proper full backs etc. We gave their strikers and midfielders so much room around the penalty area, I'm surprised they haven't got double. We need to learn to frustrate teams that do this - Spurs will murder us if we play the same way.

Bielsa is at fault here for me. Despite the countless hours of video analysis, he has us play pretty much the same way every match when it's clear we need to tailor the tactics for the opposition. He got it wrong today. Clearly we are being outclassed either way though.

Kalvin was doing fine. Should have left him on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,896 ✭✭✭Hijpo

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Bielsa is at fault here for me. Despite the countless hours of video analysis, he has us play pretty much the same way every match when it's clear we need to tailor the tactics for the opposition. He got it wrong today. Clearly we are being outclassed either way though.

I think there was always going to be a gulf in difference man for man. The only way we were going to keep the scoreline down is if we did a Stoke on it and completely moved away from the game we play.

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Both have been taken off. Struijk and Shackleton on.

Wasn’t expecting that but I like the boldness

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

He's been iffy since he got back form injury. Klich too has been below par. Mind you the generosity in giving United the ball is doing nobody any favours.

Weird decision from Anthony Taylor. Free kick outside the box I thought.....

No harm taking him off and saving his legs, this game is done.

• Advertisement

He was destroyed and totally switched off for the last goal, a few nice looking cross field passes doesn’t make up for a poor game

Fernandez left on his own outside the box time after time

5:1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 416 ✭✭Wingman2010

We really need to consider buying a decent keeper. He is a major weak link!

Ayling looked completely disinterested for that one. Rodrigo is doing a huge amount of work. He needs a full game like this for his fitness.

He was at fault for two, but he will get better. Definitely not the weakest link.

Jesus let’s just get out of here without any injuries and move onto the next one

Penalty

Ahhh stop, people singing his praises all season
    He will make mistakes but he isn’t the problem

• Advertisement

Ahhh stop, people singing his praises all season
    He will make mistakes but he isn’t the problem

Agreed, he's definitely not the problem. Very good keeper and will only get better.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement