Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leeds United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2020/2021

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭purple hands

maximoose wrote: »
    It's nice to be excited to watch Leeds again, gonna book a few trips over for Bristol and Norwich and try to break the OH's Elland Road win duck :pac:

DHgate have the new kits up, I'll report back....

Any joy with this crowd? On the lookout for a new kit for meself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

0-2. Ugh......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭tfer

Leeds unbeaten so far, Brum hadn't won a game so far

Leeds being Leeds they have to lose today

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

We've been awful so far. Once half chance created in 40 minutes. Phillips has already been taken off for Dallas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Get In !!! Alioski on 85 mins. 1-2.

Alioski's goal was well taken, but everything else he did was fairly ****. A few others not at the races today either...but had to happen sometime.

How they react now will be telling...two Yorkshire derbies ahead will be testing also!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Any joy with this crowd? On the lookout for a new kit for meself

They were just shipped at the start of this week, I'll put some pics up when they arrive

• Registered Users Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭championc

ALL SKY ARE WE 😳 #skysportsLeeds

#swfc vs #lufc sky. 28/9
    #hcfc vs #lufc sky. 02/10
    #lufc vs #bcfc sky. 06/10
    #brfc vs #lufc NOT ON. 20/10
    #lufc vs #itfc sky. 24/10
    #lufc vs #nffc sky. 27/10
    #lufc vs #wafc sky. 04/11
    #wbafc vs #lufc sky 10/11

Fairly nervous for tonight now. Still without Roofe, Pablo and Berardi. Take a point!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭NuckChorris1

Fairly nervous for tonight now. Still without Roofe, Pablo and Berardi. Take a point!

They looked good against Villa. Won't be easy but if we don't concede early again we could be better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Somehow not 1 up

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

That's some goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Class goal. Pity we didn’t score it.

Behind to an unreal goal, quite harsh but typical

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Ceist_Beag

Sometimes it just doesn't run for you, some goal, but it's not over yet. We just need to finish one of those moves.

• Advertisement

Nice!

Get Innn !!!! A beauty.

Jesus Mary and Joseph how have Leeds only scored the one, it's a siege.

All over them, but missing that bit of Pablo magic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,023 ✭✭✭10000maniacs

How Leeds have not scored in the last 20 minutes. They need to work on their finishing

• Advertisement

Ah well...great performance.

We're gonna absolutely hammer someone when everyone is back from injuries

How Leeds have not scored in the last 20 minutes. They need to work on their finishing

You could say that about the entire first half. In boxing parlance, you could say Leeds won on points.

Great performance, deserved the win. Only one thing that annoys me a bit is Saiz really needs to be stronger on the ball. Too many times he got muscled off it tonight.

Ceist_Beag wrote: »
    Great performance, deserved the win. Only one thing that annoys me a bit is Saiz really needs to be stronger on the ball. Too many times he got muscled off it tonight.

Saiz is about 3ft tall , I think he uses his body especially his arse very well like hazard does too.

Saiz is about 3ft tall , I think he uses his body especially his arse very well like hazard does too.

:D Yeah possibly I was being a bit harsh in hindsight, I'd still have him in the starting line up every day!

Is it possible to cast when using LUTV? Don't want to pay and have to watch on mobile

Probably shouldn't have paid for this

Very poor game so far, not a lot of quality on show. Really poor attendance as well.

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Very poor game so far, not a lot of quality on show. Really poor attendance as well.

Lol

They need to get their efforts on target. Pattern emerging here in the last 4 games.
    Just as I type, 1:0 to Leeds.

• Advertisement

Needed that, hopefully get another now shortly

Trouble across the Pennines.

While every Leeds fan must enjoy seeing ManU in turmoil, the difference in divisions means it's schadenfreude. Just hope they don't look around and decide they want a manager to completely change the culture and dynamic of a club, and decide the man at Elland Road suits...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭NuckChorris1

Trouble across the Pennines.

While every Leeds fan must enjoy seeing ManU in turmoil, the difference in divisions means it's schadenfreude. Just hope they don't look around and decide they want a manager to completely change the culture and dynamic of a club, and decide the man at Elland Road suits...

Can't see them having the patience. It's great that things are going so well for us but the expectation was not for top 2 this season. Utd will go for Zidane or some other "name" looking for immediate returns. Have a feeling Bielsa would rather retire than leave one of his teams for a rival. Definitely understands and loves the teams that have a passionate, mostly local, support.

A win against Brentford then a break with Hernandez, Roofe and Berardi back tees us up very well for the winter.

Jaysus Douglas is out today as well

This international break is coming at a decent time!

Jaysus Douglas is out today as well

This international break is coming at a decent time!

Think the other 3 are back after the break, think he's giving them today off so as not to make it worse on them

Definitely second best so far, happy to get to half time scoreless

Not creating much, Ayling is having an absolute mare, Brentford playing some nice stuff indeed

0-0 at h/t. Brentford the better team so far. WTF Ayling is doing on that team today is beyond me, He's more a hindrance than a help.:(

Peno to Brentford after some comical defending by Leeds. 1-0 to Brentford after 62 mins.

Soft penalty, he was already going down before BPF touched him

• Advertisement

Much deserved goal

Mushy wrote: »
    Much deserved goal

I would say scarcely deserved.

I would say scarcely deserved.

Against 12 men, I'd disagree

Lol go on Pontus!

:D:D:D
    Against 12 men, I'd disagree:D:D:D

Yea, that ref had a mare. No consistency.

We should be beating the likes of Brentford in our sleep. Like last season, the great start is beginning to ring a bit hollow again.

• Advertisement

We should be beating the likes of Brentford in our sleep. Like last season, the great start is beginning to ring a bit hollow again.

Brentford are a good team, just cos they're not a big historical name doesn't change that. Think they'll be up there this year.

This time last year we were in the middle of losing all these games, sliding down the table. Look so much better. It's not by fluke that they've got some late goals to salvage a point. With the players coming back, I'll keep the optimism going for now

Brentford are a good team, just cos they're not a big historical name doesn't change that. Think they'll be up there this year.

This time last year we were in the middle of losing all these games, sliding down the table. Look so much better. It's not by fluke that they've got some late goals to salvage a point. With the players coming back, I'll keep the optimism going for now

We were topping the table last December. It was only in the new year we were losing everything

We were topping the table last December. It was only in the new year we were losing everything

Fairly sure Wolves were top in December and we were making our way down through the play off spots

Nah, came off top of the table in September last year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Was at the game today. Leeds were poor and barely deserved a point. The longer the game went on the riskier it got that Brentford might get a 2nd goal, they were very good on the break. Pontus and Alioski were the only decent performances I saw in a Leeds jersey.

Badly missing Roofe, Bamford and Pablo.

Oh, and Roberts was really shìt today.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement