Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo: General Discussion

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Hmm, all those shows yet the one that stands out is Round the Twist. "Have you heard the word about the bird and the spider..."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,015 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Looks like Nintendo internal dev servers may have been hacked, multiple leaks appearing

https://www.resetera.com/threads/looks-like-nintendo-internal-dev-servers-may-have-been-hacked-multiple-leaks-appearing.178418/

You know those supposed Flipnote leaks for Switch that were going around. And then sprouted other rumours because of its content. You'll see some of them in the link in the above comment. Well, here's one April Fool's Day prank that's been confirmed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

sligeach spreading fake news. :pac:

Animal Crossing Redditor Literally Turns Their Island Into Legend Of Zelda's Hyrule
    Link-via-Reddit.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=480&h=300&dpr=1.5

https://www.thegamer.com/animal-crossing-redditorisland-zelda-hyrule/

Edit: Check out the link below for more images.
    sh3ZZhm_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

https://imgur.com/a/puWsOEf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,181 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Hahaha I called my second island Hyrule too

That's some map they ended up with

CastorTroy wrote: »
    sligeach spreading fake news. :pac:

On this one day of the year, people can say and do anything they want. There's no danger of falling flat on your face.
    Hl69GK.gif

How gorgeous is this? Don't you wish it was real?

64 Bits - Paper Zelda (A Crafted Parody)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KIoqNG9bSn4
    This should keep you going while we wait for a new Paper Mario and Breath of the Wild 2!

We put SO much love in this! And no sadly it's not a real game and it probably never will be (Nintendo, please take notes though!!) BUT you can still send it to your friends pretending it's real on April Fools ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We put in many different scenes from many different The Legend of Zelda games and from a lot of our favorite moments! Let us know your favorite one.
    1dc7c13301c7444dadcb22ef572bbf82--link-meme-nerdy-things.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,763 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Just mooching around on the One4all website to see where I can use a load of vouchers that I have and I see that you can swap them for Nintendo eShop credit!!

https://www.one4all.ie/ecodes

Might suit people who are at a loss as to what to do with them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭nintendoo

sligeach wrote: »
    How gorgeous is this? Don't you wish it was real?

64 Bits - Paper Zelda (A Crafted Parody)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KIoqNG9bSn4

1dc7c13301c7444dadcb22ef572bbf82--link-meme-nerdy-things.jpg

That is gorgeous.
    I love the way the Internet allows very talented people share their stuff to a worldwide audience.
    Nintendo - hire these people. Make this happen.

• Advertisement

Anything with Tingle is ok with me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Hmm, all those shows yet the one that stands out is Round the Twist. "Have you heard the word about the bird and the spider..."

When I was holidaying in Oz 8 years ago I accidentally just happened to come across the actual lighthouse and area that was used in the filming. It's on the Great Ocean Road west of Melbourne.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Split_Point_Lighthouse

I was fascinated, had to show the wife videos on Youtube as she hadn't a clue what I was on about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

Doodah7 wrote:
    Might suit people who are at a loss as to what to do with them!

I wish I hadn't seen this... And the current sales 😭

NINTENDO ON SWITCH DELAYS: “THE SITUATION HAS NOT CHANGED”

https://japanesenintendo.com/2020/04/03/nintendo-on-switch-delays-the-situation-has-not-changed/

There are some people that are shunning the Lite in favour of instead looking for the docked Switch. The Switch Lite has been available in a few places, but stock is running low and it's possible that it will be as rare as the original Switch, which is nearly nonexistent. There is a trickle of stock getting through, but it's very limited. So people might wind up with nothing because who knows when things will get better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I see Nintendo are doing an online series of Mario Kart tournaments.
    Might be good for someone to keep the cabin fever at bay...

Also, I saw this:
    https://store.steampowered.com/sub/447069
    What are the chances they'll make the DLC free on the Switch version?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Does anyone know if Diablo on switch is full of hackers? Very tempted to pick it up on the current sale but would be less inclined if it's full of hackers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,671 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

So, was the Sunshine & Galaxy business the other day a big load of lies?

Seemed way too good to be true.

I had some April Fool foolery calling it out to be frank surprised I didn't get lynched for that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

I don't think the Mario stuff is a prank personally. How completely accurate the actual selection of games, combinations etc is another thing. I think it's definitely legit though, some rumours too that might hear something in next month or so possibly.

NINTENDO RAMPS UP SWITCH PRODUCTION DUE TO HIGH DEMAND AMID CORONAVIRUS QUARANTINE

https://nintendosoup.com/nintendo-ramps-up-switch-production-due-to-high-demand-amid-coronavirus-quarantine/

• Advertisement

Got a project with a nice reward broke my Switch lite anyone in Dublin area who may be able to repair it I would give as payment any one of the following 3 games

Diablo 3
    Xenoblade 2
    Yooka Laylee Impossible

No fix no fee

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Got a project with a nice reward broke my Switch lite anyone in Dublin area who may be able to repair it I would give as payment any one of the following 3 games

Diablo 3
    Xenoblade 2
    Yooka Laylee Impossible

No fix no fee

There is someone on adverts who advertises Switch repairs. They are in Clondalklin.

Just bought switch on adverts new model €330 I'm back in the game baby

You got a good deal. A decent person selling at the RRP. There's too many scalpers out there.

Too true I made an offer and got lucky it's factory new too so happy to have a switch again my last €300 too had to dip into bank for the other €30 but I might stick the dock up on adverts for €60 to recoup some of the cost

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,321 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Too true I made an offer and got lucky it's factory new too so happy to have a switch again my last €300 too had to dip into bank for the other €30 but I might stick the dock up on adverts for €60 to recoup some of the cost

There was someone on here looking for a second dock a while ago. Maybe they'll PM you if they see your post.

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    So, was the Sunshine & Galaxy business the other day a big load of lies?

Seemed way too good to be true.

Nope - it will happen - Mario Genius Games will save us from the **** storm at the moment.

That's good news. Wondering about your saves that don't get cloud saved ... Eg animal crossing ??? You starting from scratch ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

TitianGerm wrote: »
    There was someone on here looking for a second dock a while ago. Maybe they'll PM you if they see your post.

I was one person looking for a spare dock awhile back. I've since bought a 3rd party equivalent though.

• Advertisement

Not sure on my animal crossing profile as it was on the completely broken switch lite the joycons from my new Switch have my Eevee switch working again so I'm gonna try sign into my lite NNID on the new Switch later and try to figure if the second Animal Crossing file is recoverable.

Advertisement