If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pioneer XCM35 micro hifi system

Options
  • 08-06-2017 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

hi Guys, 
    I see that the Pioneer XCM35 micro hifi system is on sale now for €149 Euros, can you confirm that this is still the correct price in Euros, and how much it would cost in Euros to include delivery (to Limerick)? - thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

banjobongo wrote: »
    hi Guys, 
    I see that the Pioneer XCM35 micro hifi system is on sale now for €149 Euros, can you confirm that this is still the correct price in Euros, and how much it would cost in Euros to include delivery (to Limerick)? - thanks!
    Hi banjobongo,

The price has indeed dropped to 149.99 Euro however at this price it is now available for collection in store only.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

banjobongo wrote: »
    hi Guys, 
    Hi banjobongo,

The price has indeed dropped to 149.99 Euro however at this price it is now available for collection in store only.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Kind regards

David
    thanks, but sadly as I live in Limerick I cant collect it. Is it not possible if I pay extra to have it delivered to me? If not what is the next cheapest option for a similar sized micro system with bluetooth?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi the next cheapest option would be the Pioneer XHM26 priced at €199.99

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202505-xhm26.aspx

Regards Stephen

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.