Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eDreams

Options
  • 08-06-2017 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Iv booked a flight through this company. I should have done my homework before hand, the reviews are bad.

Anyway this morning I discovered what looks to me like a serious error some how.

One of my connecting flights arrives 1hr after my other flight goes out. How on earth could this happen??? I wrote to customer service on fb, seems to be the only way of contacting them.

Can anyone offer me any other options as to how to sort this, Im really starting to panic ðŸ™

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Was edreams.ie?

Found this number it's an English number 00443333000297 it's for refund post booking cancellation etc hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

No, no phone numbers will work for me...

I cant cancel my flight.... They surely couldn't have made that kind of mistake ?

Hi all,

Iv booked a flight through this company. I should have done my homework before hand, the reviews are bad.

Anyway this morning I discovered what looks to me like a serious error some how.

One of my connecting flights arrives 1hr after my other flight goes out. How on earth could this happen??? I wrote to customer service on fb, seems to be the only way of contacting them.

Can anyone offer me any other options as to how to sort this, Im really starting to panic.

*mods, I know I have this opened this thread already, I have copied this to the general forum instead of youth and independent, I should have posted it here 1st* hope this is OK *

• Advertisement

Just rang above number and got through after awhile, it sounds very strange to make a mistake like that but after reading reviews seems they are a cowboy outfit, did u get a ref number for your flight? Did you put into manage my booking in airline website your flying with.

Ref number as in booking number, then yes.

The number wouldn't ring on my phone...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

You need to check how the itinerary is put together. Is it all under one booking reference with one carrier?

Mr. S

Are you saying I can get my money back if I cancel? Yes I paid by card....my flight is just over a week away

You need to check how the itinerary is put together. Is it all under one booking reference with one carrier?

How do I check that??

I think so, sorry this is my first time booking something by myself, I haven't a clueA

• Advertisement

Im so confused.

I compared my flight on the edreams and the airline I am travelling with, there both different arrival times for my destination.

Edreams says I arrive at my destination at 13.05pm, whereas the airline says I arrive at 10.10am.

How am I meant to know which one is right? This is a nightmare.

Your right, the error is on the eDreams website.

I managed to get through to them on phone, one of the employees was sure the flight times were OK, only because she was on the Edreams website, she eventually checked the airline and put me through to someone else. They said they will try and get me another flight an hour after I arrive and of not, I'll have to go to another airport 1hr away and get a connecting flight.

She told me an operator will ring me back in the next 24/48hrs to confirm. She assured me they will reslove it. Weather they will now is a waiting game.

Let us know how it goes for you sac

I'll keep ye updated 👠they better ring me back after saying they would.

*update*

Its been a week of "we cannot get through to the airline " "we will ring you bacjbi the next 24/48hrs" "your query is now under urgent status" blah blah blah...

So., so frustrating. I felt like every time I rang them, because they wer not ringing me back, they wer just bull****ting me. Told me what I wanted to hear. Told me they had sent you emails t me in regards to my new flight, no such thing. If it was sorted they could have rang me.

Today I rang again, on the phone for 45min, I basically vented and told the how furious I was that nothing seemed to be happening and how I was told the same thing over again. The man promised he would get it sorted for me today, an it finally did. I got the last flight for the same day, however a different man told me there were early options available and I could which one I wanted, which he obviously never got back to me about.

I was quiet upset over the whole thing I was shaking when I got off the phone. Its made me even more nervous now that things might to ****. I won't be able to relax until I actually arrive to my destination.

Anyway, don't bother using eDreams....... disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭moonbloom

E Dreams an absolute nightmare. Cousin had booked car hire and missed her flight to knock. Had to fly to another destination, belfast. Could not contact car hire direct and could not contact e dreams. Was intending to collect car next morning but was flagged as no show. Phoned customer care line, poor English and could not discuss, told ref number not valid although e mail to verify. Impossible to communicate with company. No support available if you have a problem. I can't understand their role. Why not deal directly with service providers???. Avoid at all costs. Read their reviews.

Advertisement