Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BACS payment to UK via 365 online

Options
  • 08-06-2017 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,664 ✭✭✭✭
    Unregistered Users

Hi. Need to transfer a sum of money (once-off) to UK located bank account. User of that account mentioned about BACS transfer, although provided IBAN, SWIFT and other details.

Can I just add a non-sepa payee (I will send Sterling) and proceed as normal or I need to do something  else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

joujoujou wrote: »
    Hi. Need to transfer a sum of money (once-off) to UK located bank account. User of that account mentioned about BACS transfer, although provided IBAN, SWIFT and other details.

Can I just add a non-sepa payee (I will send Sterling) and proceed as normal or I need to do something else?
    Hi joujoujou,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Yes you can use the International transfer option to send Sterling on 365 Online by selecting to add the payee as an International Payee (not a SEPA payee). There is no extra charge for a transfer to the UK in Sterling and we have more information on our website about making an international transfer here.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement