Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying BOI CC from KCb account?

Options
  • 08-06-2017 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi, I have a BOI CC and recently moved my current account to KBC, how can I pay my credit card from the KBC account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

MercuryBoy wrote: »
    Hi, I have a BOI CC and recently moved my current account to KBC, how can I pay my credit card from the KBC account?
    Hi MercuryBoy,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

You can set up a direct debit to go from your KBC account to pay your Credit Card, please see this link to download and print the form to fill in to set up this direct debit:

You can also pay your Credit Card through a BOI Lodgement ATM. Depending on whether KBC will allow you to make a transfer online to the card, you can add your BOI Credit Card as a payee. Please use the following BIC and IBAN details for the Credit Card and then enter your 16 digit card number as the reference of the payee. The BIC is BOFIIE2D and the IBAN is IE46BOFI90153899943016.

I hope this helps and please let us know if we can help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭MercuryBoy

Hi, I transferred to that IBAN but I forgot to add my CC number as a reference, what should I do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning MercuryBoy, 

Thank you for coming back to us on this. 

As the payment has been sent without the reference, you'll need to call our Credit Card team on 0818251251 where a representative will contact our payments team to locate the payment. 

The details they will require to complete this are; the exact amount transferred, date, bank account number transferred from and your credit card number. 

Once located, our payments team will then apply the funds to your account. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 12 d2x2

Am I correct to think that the Account Name needs to be "Bank of Ireland" when completing forms (as opposed to the credit card holder's name)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

d2x2 wrote: »
    Am I correct to think that the Account Name needs to be "Bank of Ireland" when completing forms (as opposed to the credit card holder's name)?
    Hi d2x2, 

Thanks for your post. 

Are you filling in the direct debit mandate form for paying your Credit Card? If so, the field is the name of the account holder so you would put your own name on this form. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement