Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dispute Transaction

Options
  • 08-06-2017 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Mods,

I'm in the US and Fraud Dept haven't called me back and it's been 12 hrs. I can't dial out that number from here. Can some MOD PM to exchange details so that team could be contacted to call me.

It's to dispute a double charged item that's not a ghost transactions.

Thanks,

Alan.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Berty wrote: »
    Hi Mods,

I'm in the US and Fraud Dept haven't called me back and it's been 12 hrs. I can't dial out that number from here. Can some MOD PM to exchange details so that team could be contacted to call me.

It's to dispute a double charged item that's not a ghost transactions.

Thanks,

Alan.
    Hi Alan,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

We're sorry to hear this. Have you since been in touch with our Fraud team? Can you clarify if a shop has double charged you for a transaction you have made or is it a fraudulent transaction that you did not make?

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Hi Alan,

We're sorry to hear this. Have you since been in touch with our Fraud team? Can you clarify if a shop has double charged you for a transaction you have made or is it a fraudulent transaction that you did not make?

Thanks,
    Sarah

Two charges. Two amounts. One charged with the USD in Euro and the other correct. I've tried to get in touch. I cannot.

Please have the dispute them or someone contact me. PM me for my banking details please. Charge date updated online as today but two transactions still there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Berty wrote: »
    Hi Alan,

Thanks,
    Sarah

Two charges. Two amounts. One charged with the USD in Euro and the other correct. I've tried to get in touch. I cannot.

Please have the dispute them or someone contact me. PM me for my banking details please. Charge date updated online as today but two transactions still there.
    Hi Berty,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry to hear this. I'm afraid we would be unable to receive your account details through Boards as we do not have access to your account. We would advise you to call our Fraud team on their 24 hour number which is 0035314885466. From what you mention here with the two transactions, it may be a shadow transaction however it would be best to check this with our Fraud team if you are concerned about this. Alternatively you can call our BOI Direct team on 0035314044000 which is available until midnight tonight and 9am to 6pm on weekends. Sorry again that we can't assist you further with this here.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement