Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching Mortgage

Options
  • 08-06-2017 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi I am looking to switch my mortgage to BOI as I am a BOI Customer. The balance on our mortgage is quite low and I would like to release some of the equity as well as the switching the mortgage however your online application system doesn't give an option of doing so.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

bodyguard1 wrote: »
    Hi I am looking to switch my mortgage to BOI as I am a BOI Customer. The balance on our mortgage is quite low and I would like to release some of the equity as well as the switching the mortgage however your online application system doesn't give an option of doing so.
    Hi bodyguard1,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

We would be happy to help arrange a call to you from our Mortgage team to discuss this further. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on the link in my signature below this post and include your name, phone number and your account holding branch.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement