Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I.D mobile

Options
  • 08-06-2017 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My Sister decided to take out a contract with I.D mobile on a 50euro per month plan and paid 200euro up front for the phone. It was only later she was told she will need to pay a deposit which amounted to what the phone was actually worth so she asked them to cancel the contract and they advised her the money would be back in her account in 14 working days. The money was never put back in so she had to ring them again and they then told her because the money wasn't put in at the start of the month it would be the start of the following month it would be put back in so basically she would be waiting 4 weeks in total to receive money back. Again she waited the month no money received from i.d mobile she rang again and told her it would be another 2 weeks. It's been well over 2 months now and she's spent of bones of 50euro credit ringing them. The last person she spoke to advised the money had been put back in (which is hasn't) and she has been promised call backs etc and doesn't seem to be getting anywhere. In my opinion they have no interest giving her money back and she's completely out of pocket. Has this happened to anyone else? And what can she do? Thanks :)

Comments

Advertisement