Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

muller digital timer

Options
  • 08-06-2017 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭

One of these is operating the bell in the local chapel.
    SC1820easy_72dpi_web.jpg
    I help out the local priest occasionally with odd jobs
    Anyone any idea on what the pulse setting does. I downloaded a manual and though i had it hunky dory, save the 6.00 Angelus was still chiming an hour later. The pilgrims flocked in (thought the end was nigh)
    the setting i have set is 18:00 daily for 1 minute 12 seconds (one chime every 4 seconds is what it rings)
    Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭LeBash

UrbanFret wrote: »
    One of these is operating the bell in the local chapel.
    SC1820easy_72dpi_web.jpg
    I help out the local priest occasionally with odd jobs
    Anyone any idea on what the pulse setting does. I downloaded a manual and though i had it hunky dory, save the 6.00 Angelus was still chiming an hour later. The pilgrims flocked in (thought the end was nigh)
    the setting i have set is 18:00 daily for 1 minute 12 seconds (one chime every 4 seconds is what it rings)
    Anyone?

Pulse setting will give you a closed contact for the defined period e.g. 5 seconds.

I'd say you need a clock that can alter the pulse period. E.g. 8 seconds at 2 and 12 seconds at 4.

Advertisement