Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HPAT 2018 - Need a group member

Options
  • 08-06-2017 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

If anyone is looking for a group discount from 595e to 425e for the Platinum package on Med-entry, please PM me as soon as possible! This is for anyone who plans to do the HPAT in 2018!

It doesn't matter when and which course you use it for as long as everyone in group (2 people min) has paid. I am looking to do it in October/November and get it out of the way! Please let me know!

Please PM me if you are interested, I would like to join ASAP.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mairead1234

Yes please. I've been looking for someone to sign up with!

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

Bumping this as looking for a group for HPAT. PM me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 3 noreen17

Hi.
    Please PM me if you still have places available in your group.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 James.L444

Also looking for a group, pm me if anyone else is

• Registered Users Posts: 2 leannee94

Looking to join a group, please pm if anybody is interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 studentire173

I purchased the Platinum online resources/2 day HPAT course for 2018, but I will be not doing the Hpat now, so I won't be using the online resources or attending the course. I am hoping to give it someone else, and will give a good discount. Please message me if you are interested for more information! Thanks :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Niamhmur111

I purchased the Platinum online resources/2 day HPAT course for 2018, but I will be not doing the Hpat now, so I won't be using the online resources or attending the course. I am hoping to give it someone else, and will give a good discount. Please message me if you are interested for more information! Thanks :-)

Hi I'd be willing to take your account of you for a good deal! What date is your 2 day course?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jkim04

Anyone still looking to join a group/ or find a member for the platinum package discount? Please pm me if you are as I'm interested in taking the course asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SanaaM

Hey, you still looking for a member for the package?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SanaaM

Anybody still looking to join a group for the Platinum?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 twiz

SanaaM wrote: »

I am!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dan.knoop

Hi All,
    I set up a HPAT 2018 Facebook Messenger group to discuss questions and debate theories, etc. It's geared towards people from Galway as I'm hoping to have group stuidy sessions in the future. Please PM me your Facebook details if you'd be interested in joining.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Guidance

dan.knoop wrote: »
    Hi All,
    I set up a HPAT 2018 Facebook Messenger group to discuss questions and debate theories, etc. It's geared towards people from Galway as I'm hoping to have group stuidy sessions in the future. Please PM me your Facebook details if you'd be interested in joining.

Hi all,

Like Dan, I had the idea of FB'ing it! I have set up a FB group (page) for medical applicants based in Ireland - hopefully it can be of use to some!

Just type 'Ireland Medicine Applicants' into FB and feel free to join!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 leelee22

SanaaM wrote: »

I’m looking to join a group

• Registered Users Posts: 3 leelee22

twiz wrote: »
    I am!

Want to form a group together?

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭konline

Looking to join a group. Please PM me if anyone interested. Thanks.

Advertisement