Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tv tripping fuse box

Options
  • 08-06-2017 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi anyone be able to tel me why after 5 years my samsung tv is tripping out my fuse box.i tryrd it with a different socket its defo only the tv thats doin it.anyone help?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Hi anyone be able to tel me why after 5 years my samsung tv is tripping out my fuse box.i tryrd it with a different socket its defo only the tv thats doin it.anyone help?

Most likely the TV or the lead for the TV is faulty. I am assuming that no other appliances are tripping anything at the board.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭cml387

There was an issue with power supplies in Samsung TV's, maybe a little over five years ago.

Since it's not an earth issue (I believe no tv's have earth leads any more) it's probably the TV's psu that's failing.

Advertisement