Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Customer Care Email (non) responses

Options
  • 09-06-2017 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

You have an 'Email Us' option on your website which states "Please note our average response time is up to two working days".

I sent two emails in May, with no response to either email.  There's also an option to request a copy of the email sent, which I ticked. No copy sent to me on either occasion.

Why is this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

That's no surprise with Eirs customer service. Your best bet is to PM the folk on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi Maliboo Stacey,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I do apologise you have not received a reply.

Can you please PM me your exact query, account number and full name and I will follow this up for you?

Thanks,
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Maliboo Stacey

Thank you Anna, I certainly will PM you my query. 

But you might also answer my question as to why Eir have an email contact point on their website which apparently isn't monitored or responded to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi, Maliboo Stacey.

Unfortunately, I would be unable to advise of this however, I can ensure you I will pass your feedback onto the relevant department.

I have also responded to your PM.

Thanks, 
    Anna.

Advertisement