Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best LBS/Mechanic for dealing with SRAM

Options
  • 09-06-2017 11:20am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Stopped into 2 shops this morning. One the mechanic was off on the day anyway, and they said they don't normally deal with SRAM (more a warning that I shouldn't expect perfect results, rather than they wouldn't do it) and the other just basically said they couldn't, other stuff (shop was being done up) but also they're not comfortable with SRAM.

So, anyone in Dublin that's great for SRAM. I've 2 bikes with it, and would be leaning towards it for future purchases. The others are Shimano so have always enjoyed fairly straightforward service.

I should just do it myself really.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭dragratchet

Id imagine Raul at Harry's bikes can deal with it. they're building up a good few bikes with sram red / etap etc.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Cheers. I'll endeavor to get out that way.

I'd be confident my LBS would be fine with it, but just in case.

Advertisement