Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15th June roaming rates and allowances in place already?

Options
  • 09-06-2017 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭

Hello, currently roaming in Germany and received the following text: 

'Your calls and texts can be used in all EU countries and your data can be used while roaming. If you exceed the allowances in your plan, you will Pay the same rates as at home. It's free to receive calls. Text balance roam to 50104 for available allowances. Emergency services call 112"

I texted "balance roam" to 50104 but just said I had no roaming data addon.

Just want to clarify before I go mad with the data, as I have 3gig inc in my plan. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi damo86,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you please PM me your full name, mobile and PIN and I will look into this for you?

Thanks,
    Anna

Unfortunately, I am unable to reply to your PM as your inbox is currently full.

I have looked into this and can see that your account is currently pending to be changed over to meet the new regulations on the 15th and has not yet gone active.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

Hello Anna,

Sorry, didn't realise the inbox was full, all empty now.
    All understood, I will ignore the message and wait till the 15th.
    Any idea why I got this message so early before changeover?

Regards
    Damian

Hi damo86,

No problem at all. 

I have received your PM. I will look into this for you and will reply back shortly with an update. :)

Thanks, 
    Anna. 

Advertisement