Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 current a/c statements

Options
  • 09-06-2017 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

I need to print my current a/c statements for 2016 for a tax return.

Recent Transactions tab allows me access statements from July 2016 to now.
    Statements and Documents tab allows me access  statements from August 2014 to May 2015.

How do I access statements from Jan 2016 to July 2016.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭sparksfly

20 minutes to get the correct department and now 20 minutes on hold. God help self employed people trying to deal with this lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

sparksfly wrote: »
    20 minutes to get the correct department and now 20 minutes on hold. God help self employed people trying to deal with this lot.

Hi sparksfly,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

We're sorry to hear this, we hope you have since received assistance with an advisor regarding this. To order an up to date statement, you can select the Order Statement option on the 365 Online Service Desk. This will issue you with a statement from the date of your last statement.

Please let us know if we can help you with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement