Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul Street Tesco

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Does that (actually really ****e, it's rare to see a render looking that dodgy and unflattering) facade even cover a sixth of the exterior area. Seriously, what's the point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Super Value at the moment has also been redone and its looking really nice so far it looks less like a run down kip ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,884 ✭✭✭sporina

I hope blind faith isn't put into such unreliable sources again.
    Bad form spreading it in such a public forum, esp if it worried any of the oblivious staff (manners and common decency etc..).

no idea what this and the proceeding posts are about???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

sporina wrote: »
    no idea what this and the proceeding posts are about???

Go back and read all the thread...unless the posts have been deleted, in which case yeah, it will make no sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

Does that (actually really ****e, it's rare to see a render looking that dodgy and unflattering) facade even cover a sixth of the exterior area. Seriously, what's the point.

I love across the river from the Merchant's Quay side, and that side of it certainly needs a clean at the very least, if not a revamp. The Patrick St. side though I thought looked well enough. I'd prefer it if they left the Patrick St. side and modernised the other side, rather than vice versa. Ah, well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭DylanGLC

That render is terrible. It will look like this. It is easier to see (and looks better) on the big pictures of it upstairs by the bathrooms and O' Brien's

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/commercial-property/merchants-quay-shopping-centre-expected-to-sell-for-12-5m-1.2805982

Advertisement