Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free / cheap parking in Dublin on a Saturday

Options
  • 09-06-2017 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭

Is there somewhere free or cheap to park within reasonable walking distance of Iveagh Gardens (Taste of Dublin)for a medium-sized van from 12-4pm on a Saturday?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭mullyboyee

Leeson Lane/Quinn Lane

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭aon1998

I could be wrong, but I don't think Leeson Lane is free on a Saturday. Go around to Fitzwilliam Square. Be careful though and check the signs as not all of it is free on Sat. I've seen clampers there on a Saturday. Will fill up by 10 though and likely earlier if there is an event on.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Carnmore

Thanks for the replies - anywhere else if the places mentioned are full?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭aon1998

Carnmore wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies - anywhere else if the places mentioned are full?

Merrion Square

• Registered Users Posts: 78,413 ✭✭✭✭Victor

If you are an exhibitor, is there reserved parking?

If not an exhibitor, note that car parking spaces are limited to vehicles not exceeding 3 tonnes.

• Advertisement

Victor wrote: »
    If you are an exhibitor, is there reserved parking?

If not an exhibitor, note that car parking spaces are limited to vehicles not exceeding 3 tonnes.

Not an exhibitor and drive a van under 3 tonnes

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

aon1998 wrote: »
    Merrion Square

Don't think that's free until after 19.00 on a Saturday.

aon1998 wrote: »
    Merrion Square

Got a parking space soon after arriving here - some spaces are pay and display Monday to Saturday adjoining others which are Monday to Friday so it's quite easy to park in the wrong place.

Advertisement