Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lol Tolhurst - The Cure - Whelans - July 25th

Options
  • 09-06-2017 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Just seen Lol Tolhurst formerly of The Cure is over in Ireland in July!!! Doing a few dates doing a Q&A/Talk/DJ sets in support of his autobiography! Read it a while ago & was pretty good

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭McSween

Just seen Lol Tolhurst formerly of The Cure is over in Ireland in July!!! Doing a few dates doing a Q&A/Talk/DJ sets in support of his autobiography! Read it a while ago & was pretty good

Going to Limerick one. Cant wait. I wonder how long he speaks for.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭IWWINFORMATION

From what I can see online he does about a hour of talking about the book and then moves on to the Q&A section, then a Meet & Greet then a DJ set for a hour and a half!! Should be a great old night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Spudgun

got my tickets :) very excited I really enjoyed the book

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭bullpost

He's also part of a scene in the US where people go on stage and read their old teenage diaries to an audience.

There's a documentary about it on Netflix and he is interviewed. Very funny .

I havent seen the Netflix documentary must check it out!  He was fantastic in Whelans!

• Advertisement

double post

Advertisement