Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cake with picture

Options
  • 09-06-2017 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, hoping someone can help me, I'm trying to get a cake with a picture of pintman printed on it or something along those lines for end of July. Anyone know where I can get this done for a reasonable price??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Most cost effective way would be to get your picture printed in edible ink on edible paper in Decobake on Bachelors Walk, you'll need to email it to them and it might take a couple of days. Tell them what size you want it printed out to. Buy a cake to that size anywhere (bakery, Dunnes, Tesco, M&S) and stick the print out on top.

Best get a cake with white icing or cream on top, don't get chocolate or you won't be able to see the picture.

Advertisement