Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Build Help - Photo Editing

Options
  • 09-06-2017 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Am looking to build a system for editing large images via Photoshop etc
    I am looking for a good case with it which will allow good access to a number of USB ports at the front (USB 3) and also at the back, and also capacity for Cf/sd card if possible. Two SSD. M2 drives would ideal and slower HD for archive. Would also like 32GB of DDR4 memory.

1. What is your budget? €1800 - €2000
    2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? Photography - editing large files sizes (minor video editing)
    3. Do you need a copy of Windows? Yes

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? No

5. Do you need a monitor? No, however, I may need to be able to run 2 monitors on the machine

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? Would like a good optical drive for dvd rw etc, and a second hard drive, preferable am SSD.M2

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? No

8. How can you pay? Bank Transfer/Credit Card/Laser/PayPal

9. When are you purchasing? In the next month / asap

10. If you need help building it, where are you based? North Side of Dublin based.

I appreciate any help and advice you can give to me.

Thanks.

Advertisement