Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting Rock/Metal band

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Heart_of_Crows

Hi, I'm currently looking to challenge myself with vocals. My friends say I have a good voice for it and should practice it. Would you be interested in a female vocalist? I'd be more than happy to work out a genre together. I tend to like singing more to Mizuho Lin's style, with some of Chibi from Birthday Massacre.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 ChellBells

Hi! I'd be interested alright. Very funky. Would you happen to have a recording sample? Even a low quality phone recording?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Heart_of_Crows

Oh damn, I don't have one right now, do you need one right away? What do you suggest?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 ChellBells

I'm under no pressure to find people, but obviously the sooner the better! Well a quick phone recording of you singing your most comfortable song etc. Keep in mind that email doesn't allow files over 25mb (i think) to be sent typically. So you can either keep it 'short and to the point' or record a larger file and send via google drive etc :)

Advertisement