Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dart go to Sandymount Strand?

Options
  • 10-06-2017 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I heard this is a nice spot and wanted to shoot a model maybe there and was wondering if the Dart drops one off there?

I know Kilkenny drops you right by the beach and I am going there. Looking for similar beaches near Dart.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Sydney Parade would be your best bet. Come out of the station, turn right and keep walking on Sydney Parade Ave. until you come to the strand road. It's 500m according to Google Maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Keano12345

coylemj wrote: »
    Sydney Parade would be your best bet. Come out of the station, turn right and keep walking on Sydney Parade Ave. until you come to the strand road. It's 500m according to Google Maps.

Thank you for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

coylemj wrote: »

Booterstown may be handier. Drop you at the beach as does blackrock seapoint and salt hill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

The number 1 or 47 bus will get you directly to the strand if you're coming from the cc les frequent than dart. Other than that Sydney Parade would be your best bet.

Advertisement