Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 7 meteor PAYG ?

Options
  • 10-06-2017 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

I can only see the iPhone 7 on bill pay on the site and not PAYG. Would I be better off going in store as I don't want a bill pay contract?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I can only see the iPhone 7 on bill pay on the site and not PAYG. Would I be better off going in store as I don't want a bill pay contract?

Buy from Apple?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭jackinthemix94

Much cheaper to buy iPhones on Amazon UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Much cheaper to buy iPhones on Amazon UK.

Not really that much cheaper than Apple UK and I'd rather buy from Apple than an unknown seller on Amazon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭jackinthemix94

murpho999 wrote: »
    Not really that much cheaper than Apple UK and I'd rather buy from Apple than an unknown seller on Amazon.

I'm not talking about an unknown seller on Amazon, you've just made that up :confused:. Amazon UK sell it for £20 less than Apple.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Pick one up in Belfast.

• Advertisement
Advertisement