Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nail varnish options

Options
  • 10-06-2017 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭

Hi

I work in an environment where I sometimes have to wear latex gloves. I find that my nail varnish tends to peel off very quickly after a day wearing them.

Other than shellac is there any other options to make my varnish last longer. I apply a base coat and a top coat but nothing seems to help. I'm not keen on going down the shellac route because I like to change the colour quite frequently and I don't want to be stuck with the same colour for 2 weeks or so.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sandrajohn

Sorry don’t have any experience with the nail varnishes but  my sister is really keen of applying nail varnishes so as per her suggestion try some branded nail varnishes that will fulfill your requirements like she  ordered branded nail varnishes for her from first aid beauty coupon codes by reecoupons & availed their free shipping. These varnishes are expensive but because of the discount coupons she got these in a profitable way.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Recliner

Sandrajohn wrote: »
    Sorry don’t have any experience with the nail varnishes but  my sister is really keen of applying nail varnishes so as per her suggestion try some branded nail varnishes that will fulfill your requirements like she  ordered branded nail varnishes for her from first aid beauty coupon codes by reecoupons & availed their free shipping. These varnishes are expensive but because of the discount coupons she got these in a profitable way.

Sorry but I'm a bit confused by your reply. What do you mean by "branded nail varnishes"? Do you mean more expensive? I generally buy based on colour but I don't buy cheap, as in I don't buy a specific brand. AFAIK First Aid Beauty (if that's who you mean) don't do nail polishes.
    I don't buy make up or nail varnishes online as I prefer to see the true color rather than on a website.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Seche Vite top coat is excellent for keeping your varnish on longer and giving your polish a beautiful shine.

You can buy it in boots

Advertisement