Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO offers

Options
  • 10-06-2017 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, i completed a plc this year in architectural technology & design and came out with 7 distinctions and 1 merit. I really want to do architecture in DIT (i applied last year after my leaving cert but fell short with points of 390). I got 80/100 in both the interview and the suitability test. What is the likely hood of me getting a place in this course? I also have waterford IT on my cao but if im going there i will have to pay a 300 euro deposit to reserve student accommodation.

On the DIT website it says the minimum entry requirements are 5 distinctions and the suitability test and interview and that there are 3 spaces for FETAC applicants.

I have also decided architectural technology in DIT isnt what i want to do, thus putting waterford ahead of it on my cao.

Anyone know what are the chances i'll get a place in this course? Or should i pay the deposit?

Advertisement