Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC Police Certs

Options
  • 10-06-2017 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this warrants its own thread so mods, please merge if more appropriate. I decided to apply for the IEC visa. I didn't think I'd get an invitation to apply so quickly, so I don't have my police certs yet. I've requested the one from Ireland, and I've sent the form off to Spain since I need one from there too. Neither will be back by the time my 20 days is up to submit my application.

Does anyone have any experience in submitting an application without these certs? I'm assuming proof of requesting them and uploading a letter of explanation is sufficient, but I'd like to hear from anyone who's been in this situation before.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sp0tlessmind

I was in a similar situation so I submitted scans of letters requesting the certificates (before I even posted them) along with a letter from me explaining why.

Then I submitted everything and they got back to me asking for the Garda cert, but giving me an extra month to supply it. This was obviously enough time to get them all in and as soon as I did that, I was accepted the same day.

Best of luck!

Advertisement