Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XIII - The Live Game - Part Deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Drumpot wrote: »
    I don't think I've voted. Don't think I will either...

Thought I had a nice love hate thing with gufc but they totally blanked my dildo face off challenge...

He's easily intimidated, go easy with Kenneth.

I've voted avork, wasn't really sure where else to go

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

And if wolves don't munch seer? But munch them the following night?

It's a bluff situation, I'm against the seer revealing unless they have decent info
    Then the seer is out and their peeks are revealed. 8 v 3 is pretty desperate, 1 wolf will give breathing room. The alpha peek thing is **** though, good peeks are useless.
    so lose 2 good players for 1 bad? that doesnt seem like a good trade off to me
    The angel doesn't need to come out. They shouldn't actually, they're the most valuable player.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Got my vote in but still trying to catch up, sorry for missing the start of the party...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'm deciding between Yoss and Sully. No convincing arguments to offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭avork

Are you telling us your thinking behind munching Chagan?
    That wouldn't make much sense? I'm just saying munching the first person to mention me doesn't seem like a great plan unless I had a twitchy trigger finger.

I've read through all the thread again now and haven't come up with a whole lot.
    Sul was on my list but she went off it last round for now.
    yosser or Mrs FD for me. She isn't doing anyone any good and isn't likely to be modkilled now that they have posted.

• Advertisement

Then the seer is out and their peeks are revealed. 8 v 3 is pretty desperate, 1 wolf will give breathing room. The alpha peek thing is **** though, good peeks are useless.

The angel doesn't need to come out. They shouldn't actually, they're the most valuable player.

There's no guarantee of one wolf though, unless the seer has already nabbed one

crosstownk wrote: »
    I think y0ss is more suss, I'm saying it all game!
    avork wrote: »
    That wouldn't make much sense? I'm just saying munching the first person to mention me doesn't seem like a great plan unless I had a twitchy trigger finger.

I've read through all the thread again now and haven't come up with a whole lot.
    Sul was on my list but she went off it last round for now.
    yosser or Mrs FD for me. She isn't doing anyone any good and isn't likely to be modkilled now that they have posted.
    MrsFD is having access issues I think, but she's here.
    There's no guarantee of one wolf though, unless the seer has already nabbed one
    Yeah, I guess that's right, just assumed the wolves would never let the seer survive.

Looks like I'm next. I don't have any compelling thoughts or last words to get the bad guys other than what I've already said (which isn't much) but good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

crosstownk wrote: »

I chose you. If you vote me and I die you'll look more suspicious. That would be 3/3 villagers.

THREAD CLOSED PLEASE NO MORE POSTING RESULTS TO FOLLOW SHORTLY

NIGHT 4 WILL RUN UNTIL 20:40 DO NOT POST BEFORE WE REOPEN THE THREAD PLEASE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

If we haven't a clue at this stage is there anything to stop us recommending who should be peaked? Poor old seer having to decide on their own.

I vote we start with the most active or talented players.. Peek me if you want but I'm just wasting space while somebody else figures this out and I jump on the bandwagon!

Gufc, you are still on my radar.

y0ssar1an22 (4) – mahamageehad, EMF2010, avork, crosstownk
    sullivlo (3) – Necrominus, MrsFlushdraw, y0ssar1an22
    Drumpot (1) – Gufc21
    crosstownk (1) – Sullivlo
    avork (1) – Digital Solitude

Did not vote – Drumpot

Yossar1an22 was lynched he was a vanilager

Still NO POSTING

Thread OPEN

The wolfs have munched DRUMPOT he was a villager

Day 4 will run until 21:10

We're having a nightmare of villager game.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Well, fcuk that. Sorry yosser.

Jesus, opposite of the last game.

avork and CTK 3/3 on villagers, I know who I'll be voting again

Okay, three times is getting a bit much. Dammit.

FD is voting but not posting.

****. Sorry y0sser, I was so confident on you!
    Absolute mare of a game is right. Back to the drawing board.

Players remaining:
    sullivlo
    avork
    crosstownk
    mahamageehad
    Necrominus
    gufc21
    EMF2010
    MrsFlushdraw
    Digital Solitude

It doesn't look great, tbh. :(

• Advertisement

If people want to skip the break thank this majority wins

Flushy joined us what, an hour ago? We're only 323 posts in, it's not that much.

Any opinions MrsFlushdraw?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Avork and Cross on 3 for 3? Hmm... still. Sticking on Sully. No refute to my claims earlier in the game as of yet. Once again, the floor is yours, Sully

Necrominus wrote: »
    Avork and Cross on 3 for 3? Hmm... still. Sticking on Sully. No refute to my claims earlier in the game as of yet. Once again, the floor is yours, Sully

What claims? I must have missed them??

If people want to skip the break thank this majority wins

The tribe have spoken the break will be skipped

I'm wavering tbh. I'm thinking cross because 3/3 is ridiculous and he hasn't actually said he's innocent... but necro seems to have it in for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

FD is voting but not posting.
    Flushy joined us what, an hour ago? We're only 323 posts in, it's not that much.

Any opinions MrsFlushdraw?

I have an opinion, I logged on 5 mins before it started (got it wrong with time diff) and then forgot about it. Was caught out and about when I remembered. that's all.

PLUS. I voted to avoid modkill and then used the time since I posted to read the first 8 pages.

Suss looking I know, but it really isn't

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sullivlo wrote: »
    What claims? I must have missed them??

You jumped down my throat about Jayop immediately, still suspicious of that tbh. But, as I said - Cross and avork being 3 for 3 is suss too.

FD is my vote unless we find something more concrete. Voting but not posting is really unhelpful.

Maybe she was having internet difficulties but obviously has some sort of access now. Her team might have suggested to just continue to lay low and fly under the radar as she was off our list and there isn't much chance of her getting lynched at the moment.

• Advertisement

I have an opinion, I logged on 5 mins before it started (got it wrong with time diff) and then forgot about it. Was caught out and about when I remembered. that's all.

PLUS. I voted to avoid modkill and then used the time since I posted to read the first 8 pages.

Suss looking I know, but it really isn't

Those are excuses, not opinions.

Hardly takes an hour to read the few pages?

I'm not buying it

Advertisement