Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XIII - The Live Game - Part Deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Those are excuses, not opinions.

Hardly takes an hour to read the few pages?

I'm not buying it

it wasnt an hour. I posted to say I was voting... then I read back

Methinks you and your aavocado buddy are wolves in villager clothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭avork

I have an opinion, I logged on 5 mins before it started (got it wrong with time diff) and then forgot about it. Was caught out and about when I remembered. that's all.

PLUS. I voted to avoid modkill and then used the time since I posted to read the first 8 pages.

Suss looking I know, but it really isn't
    And as soon as we start looking at you again you come back out to defend yourself.

I may have been wrong the first three times but fourth time is the charm!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I'm probably going for avork or cross next vote based solely on the 3/3 voting.

I'm very frustrated, we're having a crap game and I trust nobody. I'm so worried that my 'gut' suspicions are pointing me to a roled villager that I haven't really wanted to discuss them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

avork wrote: »
    FD is my vote unless we find something more concrete. Voting but not posting is really unhelpful.

Maybe she was having internet difficulties but obviously has some sort of access now. Her team might have suggested to just continue to lay low and fly under the radar as she was off our list and there isn't much chance of her getting lynched at the moment.

I'm starting to think you're innocent again, EMF is very under the radar too, he's gotten very quiet in the last two rounds compared to before that.

Got my vote in but still trying to catch up, sorry for missing the start of the party...
    Those are excuses, not opinions.

Hardly takes an hour to read the few pages?

I'm not buying it

Look at the times of my post there. Told you it wasn't an hour.

Your tactics reek of wolf my hairy friend. I am sure you will be getting my vote soon

• Advertisement

And you throw shade at the only two people who are wondering what you're at.

Changing off Avork to Flushy

I'm starting to think you're innocent again, EMF is very under the radar too, he's gotten very quiet in the last two rounds compared to before that.

EMF was both eating dinner and having a tantrum over how crap we are playing. I promise, I'm a vanillager.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Prelim vote in for Flush, becuase I always think she's wolfy and she's not, except this game she didn't feel wolfy so she must be?

I'm going back to the drawing board now though, unsafelisting everyone and reviewing all posts coz the wolves are playing us a merry tune right now. A mislynch ain't game over, but 6 v 3 is wolf vote majority so it may as well be.

10 minute warning for votes

And as soon as we start looking at you again you come back out to defend yourself.

I may have been wrong the first three times but fourth time is the charm!

What do you want me to do? stop posting and get modkilled?
    Im here now, game on!

• Advertisement

I was against lynching you at the beginning. But at this point the lack of posting is more telling.

DS has voted for me twice in a row. I thought I was going to get lynched last time. Doesn't seem like a great strategy.

Look at the times of my post there. Told you it wasn't an hour.

Your tactics reek of wolf my hairy friend. I am sure you will be getting my vote soon

There's 45 minutes between me reminding you to play on FB and you posting that.

Liar.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

MODULATOR ANNOUNCEMENT
    71977438.jpg

To account for the no break the revised schedule is below - take note you beautiful zombies!!!!

20:40 - 21:10 Day 4
    21:10 - 21:40 Break
    21:10 - 21:15 Night 5
    21:15 - 21:45 Day 5
    21:45 - 21:50 Night 6
    21:50 - 22:20 Day 6
    22:20 - 22:25 Night 7
    22:25 - 22:55 Day 7
    22:55 - 23:00 Night 8
    23:00 - 23:30 Day 8

Found a picture of you Advaark!

3594cf6eeb2fe8954aac568b12e2a873.png

:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

sullivlo wrote: »
    I chose you. If you vote me and I die you'll look more suspicious. That would be 3/3 villagers.

That didn't work out for me to well.
    sullivlo wrote: »
    I'm wavering tbh. I'm thinking cross because 3/3 is ridiculous and he hasn't actually said he's innocent... but necro seems to have it in for me.

I'm innocent. Does that fix it for me now?

What do you want me to do? stop posting and get modkilled?
    Im here now, game on!
    You forgot, then you have having internet issues, then you posted, then you voted, then you were quiet until we starting talking about you as a lynchee.

Sorry, it's all a bit wolfy.

There's 45 minutes between me reminding you to play on FB and you posting that.

Liar.

I was in Mcdonalds lol, had to get home, eat and I was talking about the post that I quoted. I dint get to read it while waiting on my meals yanno...

How come there's heat an avork - is it just that he hit three villager like I did?

Ok so I'm guessing that the seer has only had good peaks but is it worth them coming out before the vote?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Not seeing the Flushy/wolf argument here guys. Wondering is there a bandwagon rolling her direction right now though tbh...

Suspicious of the people involved in starting it and their motives right now.

• Advertisement

Found a picture of you Advaark!

3594cf6eeb2fe8954aac568b12e2a873.png

:D:D:D:D:D
    907b7433-c6cd-4608-9bf5-2ad4a48578dc.jpg?1301019232

You forgot, then you have having internet issues, then you posted, then you voted, then you were quiet until we starting talking about you as a lynchee.

Sorry, it's all a bit wolfy.

I will explain once and then its up to you..

I got a message to remind me. could get FB messages but boards wouldnt work. logged onto Mcdonalds free wifi, made my first post.

walked home, eat while checking phone, knew I had 5 mins to vote or something. voted and then finished food.
    went and got online properly and yet another vote due. quickly voted and posted (as per quote) then i read the first 8 pages properly.

and here we ar, I have 2 wolfs trying to get me to react.

well, its over. you can try and twist things but it aint happening wolfy mcwolferson.

EMF2010 wrote: »
    Ok so I'm guessing that the seer has only had good peaks but is it worth them coming out before the vote?

Not unless the seer is the one getting lynched.

THREAD CLOSED PLEASE NO MORE POSTING RESULTS TO FOLLOW SHORTLY

NIGHT 5 WILL RUN UNTIL 21:15 DO NOT POST BEFORE WE REOPEN THE THREAD PLEASE

Necrominus wrote: »
    Not seeing the Flushy/wolf argument here guys. Wondering is there a bandwagon rolling her direction right now though tbh...

Suspicious of the people involved in starting it and their motives right now.

At the beginning I said that we should let FD go until she either comes online or gets modkilled. Then she posts, goes away for ages while voting and doesn't come back until there is heat on her.
    I know that I'm suspicious, but I'm trying to be a helpful villager at this point. If it turns out that she is village then that's 4/4 and I don't think there's any coming back from that. We've probably lost the game at that point as I would probably be next.

I'm not sure what the best strategy for me to play is but I don't think going quiet as a villager or not offering any suggestions is a great idea at this point.

MrsFlushdraw (3) – mahamageehad, Digital Solitude, avork
    avork (2) – MrsFlushdraw, EMF2010
    crosstownk (2) – Sullivlo, Gufc21
    sullivlo (1) – crosstownk
    Digital Solitude (1) – Necrominus

MSFD the villager was lynched

NO POSTING

Thread OPEN

The wolfs have munched EMF he was a villager

Day 5 will run until 21:45

DISASTER

Okay, I am having the most ridiculous game (and it's the first time I've survived the first night). I don't think there is anything I can say to defend myself at this point. Apart from me, is there anything else that pops out in the votes?

MrsFlushdraw (3) – mahamageehad, Digital Solitude, avork
    avork (2) – MrsFlushdraw, EMF2010
    crosstownk (2) – Sullivlo, Gufc21
    sullivlo (1) – crosstownk
    Digital Solitude (1) – Necrominus

y0ssar1an22 (4) – mahamageehad, EMF2010, avork, crosstownk
    sullivlo (3) – Necrominus, MrsFlushdraw, y0ssar1an22
    Drumpot (1) – Gufc21
    crosstownk (1) – Sullivlo
    avork (1) – Digital Solitude

Did not vote – Drumpot

Yossar1an22 was lynched he was a vanilager

beakerjoe (5) – Digital Solitude, mahamageehad, avork, crosstownk, gufc21
    sullivlo (2) – Necrominus. y0ssar1an22
    y0ssar1an22 (1) – EMF2010
    gufc21 (1) – Drumpot
    crosstownk (1) – Sullivlo
    avork (1) – Chagan
    Digital Solitude (1) – beakerjoe
    mahamageehad (1) – MrsFlushdraw

Jayop (5) - Sullivlo, Chagan, y0ssar1an22. crosstownk, avork
    Beakerjoe (4) - Jayop, Digital Solitude, Necrominus, Gufc
    Drumpot (1) - Xaracatz
    MrsFlushdraw (1) - Beakerjoe
    Xaracatz (1) - Drumpot
    y0ssar1an22 (1) - mahamageehad

Did not vote: MrsFlushdraw

• Advertisement

Holy crap, 5v3. We can't afford any more mistakes, I was beginning to trust in avork but 4/4 is ridiculous

Advertisement