Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XIII - The Live Game - Part Deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Lets not waste time arguing about if I'm good or not. Here you can see where I cleared Sulli and Chagan coz they had been peeked villager by then.
    Ok, so let's take a closer look at the Jayo bandwagon.
    Y0sser started the bandwagon by my reading of it and was then joined by cross, avork, sulli, chagan. Of those, my feeling is that Sulli and Chagan are villagery, so I think we should be looking at y0sser, cross and avork.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

My call for 3 wolves are:
    Necro, Sulli and GUFC.

Hopefully the angel is following me tonight so we'll either get another wolf, or another peek. I'd be angling for Necro as peek unless anyone has any suggestions?

What did I ever do to you :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

avork wrote: »
    Why wouldn't you just say that they were good? The wolves already know that. You obviously can't now but I'm not sure what to read into that.

Hmmm. Good point.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭avork

Lets not waste time arguing about if I'm good or not. Here you can see where I cleared Sulli and Chagan coz they had been peeked villager by then.

I was just reading your posts and I'm inclined to believe you.

Which almost definitely means that you are a wolf!

Why wouldn't you just say that they were good? The wolves already know that. You obviously can't now but I'm not sure what to read into that.
    Because if one of avork or sulli is alpha (and I think they are) and I mentioned one other goodie alongside them, I'd be giving the wolves a 50/50 shot at the angel??
    Necrominus wrote: »
    You'd be wasting a peek on me mahama to be honest. Any reason as to why you reckon me?
    Very few left now Necro. I had you as a villager but it's time to be suspicious of everyone. Who would your peek be?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Lads sorrym to late to change yer minds. Im angel, maha must be a wolf. I followed emf last time out and it threw up avork

sullivlo wrote: »
    What did I ever do to you :(

Sorry Sulli, but between you and avork I just think you're wolfier. If not, apologies but I've had a terrible game.

Who would you peek?

Sorry Sulli, but between you and avork I just think you're wolfier. If not, apologies but I've had a terrible game.

Who would you peek?

I'd peek crosstown

gufc21 wrote: »
    Lads sorrym to late to change yer minds. Im angel, maha must be a wolf. I followed emf last time out and it threw up avork

Lol, you spent that long in the backroom coming up with that??

Interesting that you mention avork. An attempt at clearing Sulli, or a double bluff to clear avork?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

sullivlo wrote: »
    I'd peek crosstown

A waste of time but what else would you expect me to say.....?

• Advertisement

5 minute warning get your votes out for the mods

Lol, you spent that long in the backroom coming up with that??

Interesting that you mention avork. An attempt at clearing Sulli, or a double bluff to clear avork?

If I were alpha, why would I give a kill order? Sulli definitely alpha. Thanks for clearing me, GUFC :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Because if one of avork or sulli is alpha (and I think they are) and I mentioned one other goodie alongside them, I'd be giving the wolves a 50/50 shot at the angel??

Very few left now Necro. I had you as a villager but it's time to be suspicious of everyone. Who would your peek be?

Well it's either me, Digi or cross I guess. For the simple fact that I voted Digi last time out I'd say go Digi. I've had a mare as a villager too but have been suss of Sully most of the game as you know

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I'd peek Crosstown too, I've Avork as Alpha and Sully as actually good.

That would leave Necro as the other wolf is CTK is good

Peek order is in. Angel, hopefully you're believing me by now. I look forward to stringing up GUFC before my death

crosstownk wrote: »
    A waste of time but what else would you expect me to say.....?

I just reckon you're hairy, and not because it's the weekend.

I'd peek Crosstown too, I've Avork as Alpha and Sully as actually good.

That would leave Necro as the other wolf is CTK is good
    If GUFC is a wolf, then I can't be a wolf. Why would the alpha give a kill order when there are three wolves left? It doesn't make any sense.

If GUFC is a wolf, then I can't be a wolf. Why would the alpha give a kill order when there are three wolves left? It doesn't make any sense.

Because gufc is trying to save you!

THREAD CLOSED PLEASE NO MORE POSTING RESULTS TO FOLLOW SHORTLY

NIGHT 6 WILL RUN UNTIL 21:50 DO NOT POST BEFORE WE REOPEN THE THREAD PLEASE

Switching to GUFC actually

• Advertisement

Crap

Unless I've hit a lucky guess on the peek, and I survive, next round needs to be Sulli v Avork.

gufc21 (5) – Sullivlo, mahamageehad, Necrominus, crosstownk, avork
    mahamageehad (1) – gufc21
    avork (1) – Digital Solitude

GUFC was the hairiest of hairy wolfs.

Thread OPEN

The wolfs have munched Cross he was a placid little Angel (and most certainly not female)

Day 6 will run until 22:20

Finally got one of the bastards, avork I think what you're saying makes sense, though I'm not happy with that.

Maha, did you catch another one?

mahamageehad - seer
    Sullivlo - village/alpha?
    avork - village/alpha?
    Necrominus - village/wolf
    Digital Solitude - village/wolf

Unless I've hit a lucky guess on the peek, and I survive, next round needs to be Sulli v Avork.

Gufc tried to clear avork. I'm innocent. Happy to race against avork as he is my main suspect now, but if avork is bad (alpha) then I am good. And I know I'm good, and maha knows I'm good.

Rip cross - soz. You've your wings now.

Finally got one of the bastards, avork I think what you're saying makes sense, though I'm not happy with that.

Maha, did you catch another one?

I did indeed Digi, Necro is a wolf.
    I think we're in with a fighting chance now lads, I think I've redeemed myself with 2 wolves.

avork v sulli. I'm still aiming for Sulli, but I'll be dead by then.

Take the guaranteed wolf now, vote in for Necro.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I did indeed Digi, Necro is a wolf.
    I think we're in with a fighting chance now lads, I think I've redeemed myself with 2 wolves.

avork v sulli. I'm still aiming for Sulli, but I'll be dead by then.

Take the guaranteed wolf now, vote in for Necro.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

• Advertisement

Also, thanks wolves for munching Cross instead of me, but I like to believe that Cross did believe me in the end, so we would have gotten one of ye hairy fëckers anyways!

See ya in the afterlife Cross! :)

Advertisement