Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Victory Centre, Firhouse Road

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

I don't want to name names, but they are businesses that are very close to the centre itself. There's a block of shops there. Not many shops. Two of these respective premises.

I am trying to get a more concrete, written confirmation though, hence I'm digging. I would take their statement as pretty certain however.

Thanks for clarifying the seller of the centre. Appreciate that.

Strange, all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,470 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Can I get my theton levels checked there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

They need to bring back the "keep god out of firhouse" grafitti or maybe change it to "keep alien overlords out of firhouse"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Brian Lawlor has posted a video on Facebook saying he can confirm it is the Scientologists that have purchased it

Thanks, Synode.
    So it's confirmed, sort of.

I wonder has Lawlor any more substance to his comment. I'm playing the devil's advocate on this just to be sure, even though I've stated my understanding in the past. Lawlor did not mention any source for his confirmation. I don't think, however, that it is just because of the Echo stories; it would look bad if it turned out to be rubbish after he had made a video message.

Hope that other outlets get involved with this story.

Ah, see that makes sense.

On a side note, no it is still there. It has reminded me how shite Facebook is. Mobile site is woeful, and the desktop site on a mobile (the only way to get a link) is so slow. Anyway, back on topic.

https://www.facebook.com/124033007647844/videos/1549050705146060/

• Advertisement

If you've not seen it, TheJournal.ie have posted an exclusiveon this, with confirmation about the owners, invoices for deliveries, and more. So, yep, it's them.

The venue is listed with an address of CSI Ireland.

http://www.thejournal.ie/scientology-firhouse-victory-centre-dublin-3490953-Jul2017/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Having watched documentaries about people who tried to leave the CoS, I am a tad wary of that shower. They got pretty nasty with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

If anyone is interested Going Clear Scientology and the Prison of Belief is well enough produced.

Advertisement