Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choosing a sport centre in Dublin

Options
  • 11-06-2017 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I am looking for a sport centre to join in Dublin centre.

I am hesitating between:
    - Swan Leisure
    - Trinity Sport centre
    - Sportsco
    - Club Vitae

I live in D2 and I training for Triathlon that's why I am looking for a nice pool and if possible - not very crowded in the morning (and if it is not after work as well, that's perfect!).

Swan looks good but I heard it can be very crowded. :/
    Trinity might be very interesting regarding all the facilities (Climbing wall etc)
    Sportsco as this is pretty close to my place and for the facilities as well
    And Club Vitae is - apparently, but I might be wrong - the less known so maybe the better for the pool!

If I could have some reviews from you guys it might be very helpful.
    I am starting a free trial in one of them tomorrow and move to another one later.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭LincolnHawk

Is Club Vitae in the old Maldron hotel in Cardiff Lane? I used to train there and it was quiet. Pool is small but will do a job.
    I trained before work at 7am though so that's all I know

• Registered Users Posts: 23,516 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Would you consider joining a tri club ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Jack_Mont

Is Club Vitae in the old Maldron hotel in Cardiff Lane? I used to train there and it was quiet. Pool is small but will do a job.
    I trained before work at 7am though so that's all I know

That's the one. Thanks for sharing!
    ted1 wrote: »
    Would you consider joining a tri club ?

The only tri club I considered joining is Piranha but as my target is DCT in August and you can't do it if you are a member, there is no point for the moment!

Advertisement