Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballymotey Beg

Options
  • 11-06-2017 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi all, We are looking to buy in Ballymotey Beg and I was wondering if anyone knows what type of tv/broadband services you can get. Also does antone know what the area is like. Is there much antisocial behaviour etc.

I have two small kids so want a nice area with stuff to do with the kids if needed.

Any hints/tips or advice would be appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Ballymotebeg is just a towns-land name close to the village of Monageer, Oulart would be another village close by as would the Ballagh. Enniscorthy would be the close by big Town. you shall be out in the countryside so i cant see too much if any antisocial behavior going on. Browndband wise your looking at wireless providers for the foreseeable future.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

No fixed line broadband, just wireless options like satellite/3G/4G.

Sky and Saorview would be your only choice of TV provider.

Quiet area. Monageer village a stones throw away. Bare basics shop, pub, church, GAA club and primary school. 10 minute drive to Enniscorthy town.

Advertisement