Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life is Strange - Before the Storm

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Was largely avoiding this because I wasn't ready to go back to Arcadia Bay again after the feels. Loved it, and even played the bonus episode. Don't get the hate. Got the deluxe version for about 3 quid but that sale seems to have ended as quickly as it began as it's now back to 20 quid last time I looked but still worth it. I love the LIS universe.

It's treated like the black sheep but if anything it enhances LIS 1, felt completely different about Chloe so in that regards, it did a great job. People as missing out if they skip this and fans of the series. As for the universe, I still haven't finished LIS 2, it's just not grabbing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,102 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Wonder how many wonder make a different choice at the end of LiS after this.

As for the bonus episode I remember
    when playing it, as it got nearer the end and Max was trying to tell Chloe she was leaving, I realised when it was set and I was basically saying "No, don't do this to her"

We use Arkadin for conference calls sometimes for work and when I hear their hold music, it reminds me of Life is Strange.

Advertisement