Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lodging a BOI Social Welfare Cheque to a BOI account

Options
  • 12-06-2017 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I will be lodging a BOI Social Welfare Cheque to my BOI account at lunch today. I know it takes up to 5 working days to clear when the cheque is from another bank but can you tell me how long it takes to clear a BOI cheque in a BOI account?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lolz1983

Hi,

You can disregard this, I lodged the cheque at 12pm and it's in my account now at 2pm

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Lolz1983 wrote: »
    Hi,

You can disregard this, I lodged the cheque at 12pm and it's in my account now at 2pm

Thanks
    Good Morning Lolz1983, 

Thanks for your post and I'm delighted to hear that the cheque is now visible on your account. 

Just to clarify a non BOI cheque will take 5 working days to clear onto your account and become available, while a BOI cheque will take 3 working days. Once the cheque clears, the amount will become available in your 'cleared funds' balance on 365 Online.

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement