Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Ireland

Options
  • 12-06-2017 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am on a contract that has increased to €60 per month earlier this year, of course I didn't know you could opt out. There is now another change but this time it is about roaming, just sick of Three ireland. Would it be possible now to opt out of the contract or is it because it's a 'benefit' In their eyes? I rang three and the guy I spoke to was unbelievably rude and unhelpful, wouldn't even send me my T&C's and told me to print them online because it's data protection breach if I was to receive them by post and it's so many pages! Wonderful... but of course nothing is simple and can't find the updated ones online!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Sharp2012

Think you posted in the wrong section mate you might want to move this to the talk to three forum mate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

For what's it's worth, I bailed after 8 years today. Enough is enough.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

They are cheap but whatever I saved by being with them they go back one way or the other over the years. I switched from them last year after they stole all my credit for the third time. Every time my data add-on expired they happily allowed my phone eat up all my remaining credit in seconds. No warning about my add-on expiring, nothing. On the rare occasion I did get a warning it would arrive several hours later, after all my credit was gone. Trying to deal with their customer service is like banging your head against a brick wall. It was partially my own fault for not purchasing a new add-on on time, but their website was conveniently always down and their add-on system was clearly designed to catch people out.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Metalpanic

They are cheap but whatever I saved by being with them they go back one way or the other over the years. I switched from them last year after they stole all my credit for the third time. Every time my data add-on expired they happily allowed my phone eat up all my remaining credit in seconds. No warning about my add-on expiring, nothing. On the rare occasion I did get a warning it would arrive several hours later, after all my credit was gone. Trying to deal with their customer service is like banging your head against a brick wall. It was partially my own fault for not purchasing a new add-on on time, but their website was conveniently always down and their add-on system was clearly designed to catch people out.

I spend all my credit through carrier billing, PSN vouchers, music subscriptions, apps etc. Nothing for them to steal then ;)

Advertisement