Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dickie Robert in Enniskillen . Anybody use.?

Options
  • 12-06-2017 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Looking to get Mariner 25hp serviced. There down as a service center but they are a builders merchant who also do outboards.:eek:

Anybody any dealings with them. I'll have to give them boat on trailer so god knows where their going to put that.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishejit

Its actually called Robert Dickies, don't know where Google got it the other way around from.

Have never used them myself, but can tell you they've had a marine showroom for as long as I can remember, at least 35yrs going so I'm sure they know what they are at.

They have a big yard so there'd be no problem fitting a trailer in there, they have large lorries in and out of it constantly with deliveries

• Registered Users Posts: 13 NWBertie

Dickies have been outboard agents for a longtime, primarily dealing in Mercury engines through the years. I've had outboards serviced with them and they are very professional and good to deal with. I did find them a little bit pricey but no issue with their service

• Registered Users Posts: 14,871 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Very good honest company.

Advertisement