Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Vision streaming standalone subscription

Options
  • 12-06-2017 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,657 ✭✭✭✭

I know this doesn't exist, but if you could put the idea forward to whoever -

I'm a Virgin Media customer locked into a contract for another long time (and don't really want to switch from their broadband atm), and I would love to be able to watch Eir Sport for next season's rugby. It'd be great if Eir Vision would offer a streaming-only subscription where you could pay for access to Eir Sport via apps but without having to subscribe to broadband or mobile too. Essentially something like NowTV (or alternatively get Eir Sport added to NowTV!). I'd say there will be lots of rugby fans who'd pay for something similar!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi MJohnston, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'll take this information on board and I can assure you I will pass it onto the relevant department. :D

Thanks, 
    Anna. 

• Registered Users Posts: 5 twee1984

They has this before the eir take over for Setanta sports

Advertisement