Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good car wash in Limerick city?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

There is another steam cleaning available at car park of Strand hotel on ennis road. They charge tenner for a saloon wash.

They do a good job too - well worth the money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

There is another steam cleaning available at car park of Strand hotel on ennis road. They charge tenner for a saloon wash.

I haven't used them but here is their site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

13 Bourke Ave, Limerick
    https://goo.gl/maps/Q9TSuZncc912

What am I looking for here? Is it inside that estate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Yup. If you drive in and go right up the top at the v you will see it directly in front of you. I'm heading up later, will report back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Yup. If you drive in and go right up the top at the v you will see it draughty in front of you. I'm heading up later, will report back.
    Please do and get back to us. I am off from thursday and I need a decent mini vallet.

• Advertisement

Ok so I'm back after getting the car washed. It wasn't very dirty to begin with but happy with results. Would it be any better than a decent sponge garage forecourt wash? I would say yes but marginally. I've decided either way that I'm investing in a snowfoam lance so probably will go down that route soon enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Anything is better than a decent sponge garage forecourt wash. Amazing that you'd even consider it, if you're going to buy a snow foam lance.

Mc Love wrote: »
    Anything is better than a decent sponge garage forecourt wash. Amazing that you'd even consider it, if you're going to buy a snow foam lance.

I never said I'd consider it to be fair, I was just comparing a standard garage €7 wash with the €7 steam clean. They still wipe down the car with a microfiber cloth as they steam it so I can't imagine it would be eliminating the risk of swirl marks and such.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭masterboy123

How much did they charge for a saloon?
    Ok so I'm back after getting the car washed. It wasn't very dirty to begin with but happy with results. Would it be any better than a decent sponge garage forecourt wash? I would say yes but marginally. I've decided either way that I'm investing in a snowfoam lance so probably will go down that route soon enough.

How much did they charge for a saloon?

€7

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Is the chap Paul still at the garage up there? Treating the car to a valet I think.

Advertisement