Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overdraft

Options
  • 12-06-2017 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hello, I recently applied for a temporary overdraft. Got a phone call on Friday to check the details. He didn't say it was approved yet but it should be looking at my account history, etc. He said to keep an eye on my account as it would be credited to my account.
    When do I find out if it had been approved? Sync if it has, how long does it take to be applied to my account? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon Quaso, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

Once your application has been fully reviewed, you will receive a text, email or letter to confirm the outcome of your recent application. If approved your 'Cleared funds' on 365 Online will update with the amount requested within one working day of approval. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please let us know. 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Quaso

Good Afternoon Quaso, 

Once your application has been fully reviewed, you will receive a text, email or letter to confirm the outcome of your recent application. If approved your 'Cleared funds' on 365 Online will update with the amount requested within one working day of approval. 

Elaine 
    Ok thanks. How long does the approval take. I have heard 1-2 days but it has been longer than this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Quaso wrote: »
    Good Afternoon Quaso, 

Elaine 
    Ok thanks. How long does the approval take. I have heard 1-2 days but it has been longer than this
    You're welcome Quaso, 

We're aware that this team are experiencing a high volume of applications recently and thus may be unable to process this within the desired time of 24 hours. Please be assured that they will contact you directly once your application has been fully processed. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement