Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCD Soundsystem - UK/Ireland Tour 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭SachaJ

Listened to it earlier on Spotify. Prefer it to the other songs released a while ago off the album

• Registered Users Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Agreed, the pick of the three songs released so far anyway, wasn't a huge fan of the first two.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Totally agree too, really liking this one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

I have 2 upper circle tickets for the Friday, looking to swap for 2 standing Friday

Sling your hook

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

insert song video here

I really like that, it's very like Daft Punks Get Lucky in that it's a track that just sounds totally familiar on first listen but in a really really good way

Snarky Snark Snark

I have 2 upper circle tickets for the Friday, looking to swap for 2 standing Friday

I have two standing for Friday.

Neer neer neh nehh neh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

I have two standing for Friday.

Neer neer neh nehh neh

That's just mean scruff

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

Listening to that tune im genuinely sick I can't buy a 2nd hand ticket anywhere. Ffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Bowlardo wrote: »
    Sling your hook

Who knows, there might be someone on crutches that can't stand and wants a swap for a seat.
    I might break Scruff Monkeys legs to help this plan come to fruition

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I might break Scruff Monkeys legs to help this plan come to fruition
    :)

There could well be a large group of people who got upper circle and someone in the group got 2 standing so would want to be with mates. People were refusing free golden circle tickets in slane, presumably wanting to stick with their mates.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Anyone received their tickets in the post yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭mosstin

Anyone received their tickets in the post yet?

Yup. Just today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭emo72

Today also in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭OhHiMark

The new album is a cracker. 'I used to' is one of their best songs in my opinion. Raging I missed out on tickets for this. If anyone has a spare that they can't get rid of let me know.

Snarky Snark Snark

OhHiMark wrote: »
    The new album is a cracker. 'I used to' is one of their best songs in my opinion. Raging I missed out on tickets for this. If anyone has a spare that they can't get rid of let me know.

''Tis indeed. Had it playing on the way to picnic yesterday.

I'd be shocked if you got one but I'd say you're likely to be disappointed in the ticket quest. Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭OhHiMark

''Tis indeed. Had it playing on the way to picnic yesterday.

I'd be shocked if you got one but I'd say you're likely to be disappointed in the ticket quest. Sorry

Oh I've very little hope of getting one but it can't hurt to throw it out there. I might just go down on the day with a sign seeing if anyone has one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

OhHiMark wrote: »
    Oh I've very little hope of getting one but it can't hurt to throw it out there. I might just go down on the day with a sign seeing if anyone has one.

Fair dues.
    Hope you get sorted.
    People always have last minute issues, so going down is a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

album is excellent. not as many "party" songs as previous albums but still great.

Sh*t Robot is supporting for these gigs btw:

DIpVqYXXYAElama.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Every gig sold out, hardly surprising. I see they've taken the option of multiple gigs in small venues as opposed to one big gig in each town, good man James :D I've not got a ticket but the album is so good that im considering heading down one of the nights and seeing if I can get in on someones ticket who didn't show. I imagine there'll be others doing the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

ah ffs, joe goddard supporting! i have to get a ticket somehow

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,343 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

ah ffs, joe goddard supporting! i have to get a ticket somehow

No Joe for Dublin, he's only supporting their gigs in Paris & the U.K. according to that poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Boooourns

I know I'm going to sicken folks here but I just picked up 4 tickets on ticketmaster for the gig they're gone again now. Bought for the Wednesday and Friday. So my advice is keep checking.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭padraig.od

Boooourns wrote: »
    I know I'm going to sicken folks here but I just picked up 4 tickets on ticketmaster for the gig they're gone again now. Bought for the Wednesday and Friday. So my advice is keep checking.

****!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Lucky bastard! I hadn't been checking but I will be now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Boooourns

All in the circle, no standing ones not that I care.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭emo72

once im in the door i dont care

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

more tickets released for all dates. just got standing

• Registered Users Posts: 11,249 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

For those interested, I just did a quick search on ticketmaster and was offered 2 seating tickets for the Friday night, €64.50 each, hope this helps someone

EDIT: Tried the Thursday too so there is defo tickets available as D.Q mentioned above

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Woo hoo just got 3 tickets for the thurs night!! Thanks a mill for letting me know.

Advertisement