Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCD Soundsystem - UK/Ireland Tour 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭budgemook

BOOM! Standing Thursday night. Friday were gone. Thursday showing Circle now - Wednesday all sections available.

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭D!armu!d

For those interested, I just did a quick search on ticketmaster and was offered 2 seating tickets for the Friday night, €64.50 each, hope this helps someone

EDIT: Tried the Thursday too so there is defo tickets available as D.Q mentioned above

Fair f*cks to ya! Just got two for the Friday night

There was some back on sale for Ryan Adams too if anyone's interested...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Damn no standing for Thursday, just need one more!

Also that new site layout is horrific.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Got a standing ticket for Wednesday! glad I checked this thread! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Got Thursday tickets, seated but..**** ya!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

D.Q wrote: »
    more tickets released for all dates. just got standing

Thanks mate, I managed to get two standing for the Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

You sir are a f**kin legend. Just bagged 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Whats the circle row F like anyone know? Bagged 2 earlier for Friday :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Shlippery wrote: »
    Got Thursday tickets, seated but..**** ya!

Got Thurs seated too. Row g. Are you anywhere near there??

What a way to finish up work on a Friday. Good vibes!

It's my wife's birthday in 11 days. These would make a good birthday present but there is no way I'll be able to keep it a secret until then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Holy crap I got a Friday

D.Q wrote: »
    more tickets released for all dates. just got standing

you are owed quite a few beers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

peteeeed wrote: »

Haha one of the lads I work with knows a guy in Mcd. He got a text warning about the release. Happy to help.

... After I sorted myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

Got 4 seated for the Wednesday! Had 4 for the Friday lined up on the app but it wouldn't save my credit card details. So I went from elation to very happy. Cheers for the heads up!

Got 4 seated for the Wednesday! Had 4 for the Friday lined up on the app but it wouldn't save my credit card details. So I went from elation to very happy. Cheers for the heads up!

how big is your arse ? (joke )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭SachaJ

Got 3 seated for Friday night. Delighted! Now for the next miracle - finding Erasure tickets....

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭foxatron

They're all gone. Missed out again. Typical :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Any chance more will come up?

Asking for a friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Balls, missed out again :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Boooourns

peteeeed wrote: »

Any for me? Ha I'm there on the Wednesday....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭padraig.od

Missed it again, goddamn it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Ah jayzis, too busy to check boards the last few days then this happens! Bah!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭mosstin

First number 1 album for them in the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

No, the lead booker who bought the tickets has to be there with the card that was used to buy them. So for example if you buy 4 tickets for you and your mates, your mates can't get in unless you're there with the card that was used. If they just show up with their tickets they won't be let in. That's my understanding of it anyway but I'm open to corrections. It's to try and stop touting.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

hawkelady wrote: »

Really, I heard that too a few months back but afaik it's not stated on ticketmaster website before you purchase the tickets or on the tickets themselves ... I'm fairly sure you will be let in once your ticket is scanned at the door

It says it on the T&C on the event page:
    The name of the lead attendee/purchaser will be printed on each ticket. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. If you are booking more than one ticket your guests must arrive at the concert at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. The lead attendee/purchaser will be asked to present the card used to purchase the tickets to gain entry into the venue. Failure to adhere the terms and conditions may result in the customer's order being cancelled. There are no exceptions to this rule.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

hawkelady wrote: »
    n
    Really, I heard that too a few months back but afaik it's not stated on ticketmaster website before you purchase the tickets or on the tickets themselves ... I'm fairly sure you will be let in once your ticket is scanned at the door

it said it on the old style layout, and the new one.

https://www1.ticketmaster.ie/lcd-soundsystem-dublin-09-27-2017/event/180052FAA3062856?artistid=982261&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&f_tmol_checkout=true&ab=m_efeat5044v1
    LCD Soundsystem

Please note All prices listed exclude fees and charges. T&C's The name of the lead attendee/purchaser will be printed on each ticket. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. If you are booking more than one ticket your guests must arrive at the concert at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. The lead attendee/purchaser will be asked to present the card used to purchase the tickets to gain entry into the venue. Failure to adhere the terms and conditions may result in the customer's order being cancelled. There are no exceptions to this rule. Ticket Limit Of 4 Per Person, Per Transaction, Per Household, Per Credit Card. Bookings Over This Will Be Cancelled.

they cannot be sold on toutless for this reason. Thankfully I see toutless are trialing a "restricted ticket" forum, but LCD is not included.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

rubadub wrote: »
    it said it on the old style layout, and the new one.

https://www1.ticketmaster.ie/lcd-soundsystem-dublin-09-27-2017/event/180052FAA3062856?artistid=982261&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&f_tmol_checkout=true&ab=m_efeat5044v1

they cannot be sold on toutless for this reason. Thankfully I see toutless are trialing a "restricted ticket" forum, but LCD is not included.

As hawkelady says it doesn't say it on the actual purchase page though ,you normally have to agree to the terms and conditions by ticking a box and its not present.
    At least it wasn't last week when I bought 2 tickets ,there was no mention of any restrictions.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

What happens if you go to a ticketmaster box office and buy hard copy ticket and pay cash?

MadYaker wrote: »
    What happens if you go to a ticketmaster box office and buy hard copy ticket and pay cash?

Your name is still on the ticket though?

Whether this rule is enforced or not is unclear. For example, it did not seem to be enforced at Radiohead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Just on to ticketmaster. I bought the tickets through my mates card, on my own ticketmaster account.

Even if he shows up with ID and his credit card, according to ticketmaster I can't get in. Has to be him.

Advertisement