Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non Drinking venues

Options
  • 12-06-2017 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

Hey guys I'm a non drinker, though I haven't been on this topic. I was just posting else where and though I could drop a mention here.

This Friday I'm hosting an open playtest of a new game I created called Protocol Zeta. I won't go into details here but we're arranged a room in The Clockwork Door which is a pretty awesome place and completely non alcoholic.

It got me thinking if anyone else here knows non alcoholic venues around the island. We should help each other by bringing these places some traffic, and help each other by discovering new awesome non drinking places to go.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭carolmon

smegmar wrote: »
    It got me thinking if anyone else here knows non alcoholic venues around the island. We should help each other by bringing these places some traffic, and help each other by discovering new awesome non drinking places to go.

Funky Seomra is good for an alcohol free dance night out

http://www.dancefree.ie/

Advertisement