Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrong land line exchange

Options
  • 12-06-2017 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi
    I finally find out what is wrong with my speed in my house which shows only 3mgb.
    One of technician has been told that my exchange is wrong it goes from town which is 3km distance from my house not from a town where my house is.Someone who do installation when a houses been building make that wrong.I need change that,how I can do this.That is very wrong!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi Julita030685,

Unfortunately, this is not something we can do from here, I'm afraid, this would have been done at the time due to infrastructure. Generally, most houses would be connected up to the nearest exchange in their area.

If you are experiencing issues with your broadband connection, I would recommend contacting our technical support team on 1890260260 for best support on this. 

Thanks, 
    Leanne.

Advertisement