Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Optical LED in Gaming Mouse Fixed

Options
  • 12-06-2017 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭

I have a Razer Imperator (2012) and the mouse clicks still work fine, but the LED underneath is blown.
    Any suggestions in Cork of who could fix that?
    It seems like a rather unusual issue and it would be a shame to have to chuck it and buy a new one for sake of refitting an LED.
    I have checked and all the drivers are up to date so it is clearly the physical LED itself.
    Any suggestions welcome :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭SkySter

Seems to be around 50 to 60 euro on Ebay for a replacement. Doubt if you could get it repaired for less but if you do let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

RepairIT in Douglas might be of help. They helped a friend of mine with a drone which needed a good bit of work, so they must be accustom to the unique repair every once in a while, not just phones.....

Advertisement