Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Justin Bieber - RDS ARENA - 21/06

Options
  • 13-06-2017 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi guys just wondering are 'Gold circle' tickets standing or seated?
    I'm certain they are standing but why are they listed as golden circle, when the area behind the gold circle is listed as 'standing'? Makes no sense to me, can someone provide assurance to me please!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,648 ✭✭✭bren2001

They're standing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Hi guys just wondering are 'Gold circle' tickets standing or seated?
    I'm certain they are standing but why are they listed as golden circle, when the area behind the gold circle is listed as 'standing'? Makes no sense to me, can someone provide assurance to me please!

Gold circle is a seperate standing area at the front

The area marked 'standing' is free standing

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭EntryDenied12

bren2001 wrote: »
    They're standing.
    bennyl10 wrote: »
    Gold circle is a seperate standing area at the front

The area marked 'standing' is free standing

Thanks guys,

Wait what you mean free standing? Confusing me a bit more now..:eek::confused:
    I thought standing is general an area where you can stand freely? Not like where you are seated you are allocated a certain fixed area to stay?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Thanks guys,

Wait what you mean free standing? Confusing me a bit more now..:eek::confused:
    I thought standing is general an area where you can stand freely? Not like where you are seated you are allocated a certain fixed area to stay?

So if it's gold circle you are usually given a wristband to stay in the front area which you can Enter and leave as you see fit, it guarantees you the very front of the standing area

Free standing is you get a place in the remainder of the pitch, that's all.

Advertisement