Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland's Got Talent!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

leahyl wrote: »
    I’m actually going mad about Iveta, even the audience were booing

As good as she is, I find her unlikeable

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭tonycascarino

Sea of Change must have been notified a while back that they were going through as a wildcard. They were hardly only notified last night. I mean getting that many people together to practice and be prepared for a live show on such a short notice is not believable and does scream 'set-up'

• Registered Users Posts: 32,972 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Were the two wildcards not also golden buzzer acts?

Still seems odd to pick them as don't think either made the top 3 in their heat

• Registered Users Posts: 30,594 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

gmisk wrote: »
    Were the two wildcards not also golden buzzer acts?

Still seems odd to pick them as don't think either made the top 3 in their heat

Last year they were also obsessed with that Zach fella!(From what I remember)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,526 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

4 dance acts, 3 singing acts and a balancing group (who are half dance as well)
    Whatever happened to the variety part of the show, think I'll just check here to see who wins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,697 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Last year they were also obsessed with that Zach fella!(From what I remember)

Didnt it come out he was related to the producer of the show?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,594 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

pjohnson wrote: »
    Didnt it come out he was related to the producer of the show?

I don't know. I just remember he was a golden buzzer and he didn't get into the top three on the night and he ended up being a wildcard. I think one of the judge's saw him as a gay icon or something.

I don't know. I just remember he was a golden buzzer and he didn't get into the top three on the night and he ended up being a wildcard. I think one of the judge's saw him as a gay icon or something.

Can't remember but I wouldn't be surprised. That Michelle Visage one is obsessed with anything drag or gay. Doesn't even matter if they actually have talent or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Don't like the two acts that were added in.

Can't remember but I wouldn't be surprised. That Michelle Visage one is obsessed with anything drag or gay. Doesn't even matter if they actually have talent or not.

I'm amazed the drag fella wasnt a wildcard.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Lucy needs to sack the stylist. Her hair is awful, looks like an oil slick on the top of her head. Can't listen to what she's saying cos I'm so distracted by it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Yeah she is obsessed. Noticed that myself. Still think Louis is the only fair judge myself. He would have put through the singer last night same as I would.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭CH3OH

4 in the morning.. she must have been dreaming

• Registered Users Posts: 17,526 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Yeah she is obsessed. Noticed that myself. Still think Louis is the only fair judge myself. He would have put through the singer last night same as I would.

The singer was barely above average, when asked about the comments and comparing to Celine she said well Celine had backing singers - seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Shorty69664

CH3OH wrote: »

Seeing as it was announced at 22:30😆😆😆

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

whoops

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Rebel Acro are really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,595 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

They were brilliant

fritzelly wrote: »

The singer was barely above average, when asked about the comments and comparing to Celine she said well Celine had backing singers - seriously?
    She was a million times better than the person who went through. Pity the judges didnt go to public vote in my opinion.

Is this mob the one that the inflatable tube guy from last year coaches?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

BSG or whatever they’re called are very mediocre but they’ll probably win just because there’s so many of them.

LizT wrote: »
    BSG or whatever they’re called are very mediocre but they’ll probably win just because there’s so many of them.

The whole audience is their families :pac:

CH3OH wrote: »

The wildcards were announced around 10:30pm last night so there is a massive lie/blooper on her part and if she meant 4am the night before then how could that be when the last semi-final still hadn't taken place at that stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

This is brutal.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Somebody please stop the squeeler in the audience

FFS, these are awful,

Ten Pin wrote: »
    BGT, BGT, BGT, BGT
    It was brilliant last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Probably could have done with a bit more practice

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Somebody please stop the squeelers in the audience on the stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭CiarraiAbu2

They did well to organise this in less than 24 hours, choir group and all.

Advertisement