Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi cost Sligo

Options
  • 13-06-2017 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

From the Sligo park hotel to say the glasshouse or somewhere in middle of town, how much does it cost about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭drdidlittle

Depending on a lot of things but would be expecting less than a tenner. Would walk before I'd pay, take about 15 min as all down hill from Sligo park.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭MrBlack93

vicwatson wrote: »
    From the Sligo park hotel to say the glasshouse or somewhere in middle of town, how much does it cost about?

On nights out I've gotten taxis from that general area to the centre of town before and it cost 10 euros.

Would definitively walk the downhill part anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

About €7-8 for 1 or two people. Dry evening though I would be walking. As most said, it's only about 15 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭T-Bird

2.2K, its nearer to 30 min's than 15.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,396 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

https://www.transportforireland.ie/taxi/taxi-fare-estimator/

Daytime fixed fee = 3.60, 8am to 8pm, that includes 500m

then 1.10 per km

The distance is 2.4km.

So daytime prices is 3.60 + 1.10(1.9km) = 5.70.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

T-Bird wrote: »
    2.2K, its nearer to 30 min's than 15.

Depends on how quickly or slowly you walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭T-Bird

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Depends on how quickly or slowly you walk.

Indeed, but doing it in 15 you'd be going all wibbly wobbly like them athletic walkers :p

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Right, the best chipper in Sligo? And I mean freshly dipped fish in batter:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Jordi1910

For me Robertos is no one. I tried as well Little chip and Happy Eater few times but finally stickied to Robertos

Advertisement